xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stone Cold 3:16

Wrestling Fans?

Im a huge wrestling fan. But more like competitive wrestling as sport. Like submission wrestling. I never really watched WWE until the other day. Man that stuff is entertaining. And even if it is fake those guys put on a great show. And they have crazy conditioning. Most UFC guys are fat and die/gas out in the fight after only the first or second round. Rounds are only 5 minutes by the way. There was some guy named Batista or something like that on the otherday when I watched it. Man that guy was HUGE. Anyhow thats about all the experience I have watching WWE so far. Its because its on before The Ultimate Fighter. But I'll probably watch it sometime soon again.

I'm a HUGE wrestling fan, I spend most of my computer time either watching it on TV, or going to wrestling sites. I plan on becoming a wrestler myself, but I'm not sure if I want to do that or go to a computer school first.One of my favorite wrestlers is The Undertaker, especially Badass Taker. He was cool. :ph34r: As well as Trish Stratus, Paul London, and Juvi.Some of my favorite TNA guys are AJ Styles, Petey Williams, Ron Killings, AMW, The Naturals, and Chris Sabin. But Raven and Sabu takes the cake for me. One of the main reason I enjoy TNA is because they don't put a limit on what moves they can and can't do, unlike the WWE. And their X guys are AWESOME, they make the cruiserweights look like crap. It's sad, but VERY true.What people need to know is that wrestling is REAL, people do actually get hurt (e.i. Triple H with his leg, Chris B with his back), they're just have just about everything plan out. Also, the wrestlers talk to each other (from what I've heard), letting each other know know what they're going to do. And sometiems things happen that wasn't planned out, like injuries. *hops off the soapbox*

I'm also one of the wrestling fans out here. I've been watching World Wrestling Entertainment from Ten Sports here. YOu can have a look at their webpage at wwe dot com. I like ones like Batista - the world heavyweight champion, John Cenah, another Champion and others. I also watch ESPN-Starsports Total Nonsport Action (TNA) Wrestling from time to time. However, I must admit that WWE is more enjoyable for me than the TNA.

I'm not a real fan, but sometimes I like to watch it on TV. My favorite is Ray Mysterio. It's pretty cool to watch, but the it's too fake and scripted. I watch it just for the action. Sometimes I wrestle with my friends, but within the limits of safety. I do say, it is pretty fun to suplex someone and then run for your life.

Nice comment there, Stone Cold. lolI enjoy wrestling very much. They always think of new ideas on how they could make the show entertaining, and al though a lot of it is repetitous like a soap-opera, it is still very fun to watch. :ph34r: My favorite wrestler was The Rock, but he moved on to movie making. Now his career is very sucessful, and he's doing what he enjoys. :D Stone Cold is a really cool guy. I like it when he drinks his beers after beating someone up. That always makes me laugh. And then there is the famous Undertaker who is just freaky to me. All the wresters are unique, and all have their own personal "feel" to them, shall I say. Some may not like it because it promotes violence, but violence will always be around. :(

I use to be aq big fan of wrestling. My whole family watches wrestling on the television, play the games on the gaming consoles, role play :ph34r:, and talk about so and so. I didn't start watching until I was about 13 years old... I think that was back when Stephanie and Triple-H were married (Heck I don't even know if their married or not so I'm guessing that they aren't). I stopped watching when I was 14 (he he) It wasn't a long fascination. I do still play wrestling on the gaming consoles though and pretend to wrestle around. The guys in my family including my younger sister are all rank wrestling fans, they watch it at any point they can. I never could get back into it.

i really like wrestling as you can see from my username. I watch wwe and Tna and even ufc. My favourtie wrestlers are Triple H, Sting, The fallen angel, aj styles and many more guys. Its good to see some other wrestling fans on this forum i didnt no any wrestling fans went here.

It was really sad however when Eddie Guerrero died a few months ago. Like the Owen Hart tragedy another great man who died way too young. Hopefully his family and friends are doing okay since he died. It was a huge Surprise to me when he died and figured he was much too young to die he will be missed by alot of Wrestling fans who enjoyed watching him perform for the Audience I liked watching him he was always fun to watch. He always had the funny smile in the ring especially when he did his "Lying, cheating and stealing" thing where he'd throw a chair at his opponent just to get them in trouble. I miss that a little.

Hey wrestling fan, i am also a great wrestling fan in india. I like stonecold steve austin too, but more than him i love undertaker.Undertaker the most deadly dangerous man in WWE history itself. He is the one of the senior wrestler in the WWE now, man he has the capacity to beat and kill anyone in WWE.Do u know undertaker real name is mark and also the real name of stonecold steve austin is steve williams and both of them stay in texas.. :huh:

I can't wait for Wrestlemania 22. I love watching the biggest event in Wrestling I wonder what's the most times someone has been to a Wrestlemania. And how much it costs and what's it like to sit ring-side? I've gone to see RAW and Smackdown once near my place and they were both really good shows it's like watching a play. But I bet going to a Wrestlemania is a pretty big deal. :huh:

i used to watch WWf about 5 years ago, all the friends in the neighbourhood would only discuss Wrestling, but now i dont like to watch it, everyone knows its fake and also the wrestling in India has a time lag, which makes it dull and boring as one can easily know what happened beforehand.