xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

My First Pop-out Sig

What I'm seeing now is a brushed, monochromatic background, styled text, and a render on top of all of that. What's worse is that the background is not transparent...in Firefox, so it really doesn't look like it's popping out.You could blend that render in a bit so that it looks like it's popping out of the sig....

id have to agree with snlildude... The brushing is faint and it looks like you blurred it for no good reason, the background needs color the render needs to be blended, the text doesnt suit the sig and its a jpg... popout sigs MUST be either in gif (low quality) or png which is only transparent in firefox but i think they would still get the point.Im not going to rate this sig...

i call it different, i think adding some tech brushes to it would have capped it off good, but the render is to cut off to be used nicely, but still good though for a first.5/10

erm... popuot sig must not be used with cropped ernder.. do you understand what i mean? i got this tips from SM

erm... popuot sig must not be used with cropped ernder.. do you understand what i mean? i got this tips from SM

190032[/snapback]

Yeah coz the whole idea of a popout is so you don't have to crop the render.

Nice try, the render is actually quite nice, but not really suitable for a popout.

Good job on your first popout sig. I think it does need some more loving care from you though! :ph34r: Try shrinking the render and blending her feet into the background so that it looks like she's stepping out of the background. I would also play around with the background a bit more. It needs something, but I'm not sure what. It matches the render, but it lacks depth. Maybe you could add another color in there or some different brushes. Right now it looks very soothing and smokey. Nice effect, but I'm not so sure that it matches the kick booty attitiude of your render. Have you tried using brushes with more hard edges? Nice choice of a render - the knives growing out of her back... ouch! Keep up the good work.