xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

Site Down My site has been down all morning

Hello/Greetings:My site has been down all morning, I think it's because I upgraded my account and they are transferring everything or something. Anyway, when I try to access my home page, ftp, or control panel, it says NO DNS ENTRY... I just processed my account and had 30 credits taken off my score to get the better #2 package for my website. Is it normal for the site to go down when you upgrade or is this just a server disruption? Like I said, the site has been down all damn morning. It says No page to display, and it's not because of my problems on my end I don't think. What can someone do about this, I'd like to get my site up and running again, I have maintenace to do on it.Admin

it seems like theres a problem with the domain. did you make sure you did everyhting right in the domain area? if you go a domain from a diffrent place did you configure it correctly? these are the question you should be asking yourself. i did experience any outages or my site when i upgraded.

it seems like theres a problem with the domain. did you make sure  you did everyhting right in the domain area? if you go a domain from a diffrent place did you configure it correctly? these are the question you should be asking yourself.

i did experience any outages or my site when i upgraded.

189883[/snapback]

Well, I havent switched any domains or anything...I havent changed anything on the site. This happened the other day briefly. but the site has been down for about 3 hours that i know of. I havent touched the domain stuff.

Xadoflitan

Well, I havent switched any domains or anything...I havent changed anything on the site. This happened the other day briefly. but the site has been down for about 3 hours that i know of. I havent touched the domain stuff.

Xadoflitan

189885[/snapback]

Hey,

Site is working again, hmm, did somebody do something on the server? I dont know, II Dont know much about servers.//..

So, nevermind about the site, its working again, but 3 hours down?! Oh well.

Xad

Hey,

Site is working again, hmm, did somebody do something on the server? I dont know, II Dont know much about servers.//..

So, nevermind about the site, its working again, but 3 hours down?! Oh well.

Xad

189887[/snapback]

Now my site is down again, totally down...

Xad

Now my site is down again, totally down...

Xad

189890[/snapback]

How is it now? Which server are you on (it says in your cpanel, I'm on rhino)? The db server for my site was down for a little while today, but it's back up now.

Xad, I don't know about you, but your site works everytime I go to it. I think you have problems with your ISP. When ever you think that your site is "down", just ask somebody to go to it. If 3 to 5 people say that it's down, then it's probably down. You can also try to going to someone else's site hosted on Xisto...like mine: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ If your site is down, then mine will be, too because we're hosted on the same server.

Also, I'd kindly ask that you don't triple post next time.

Connection ProblemsSorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. This is the message I recieved today around 8:00pm... So far the site is still down.Your site is down too snillildude... There is a problem with the databases.The server is busy?Xad