xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

I Got This Problem With My Girl I need a good advice

Somehow I cant go near to the girl that I like because of the following reasons- My friend in our group/gang is in love with her- He's always with her, he's like her tail- If I go talk to her and he see's me he'll get mad at me and telling all my friends that I'm I backstabberWhat should I do? The girl that I like cant get away from him because just like I said everywhere she goes he follows as if he's somekind of a tail :ph34r:

so what does this mean for you now? does this mean that you and your firnd arnt friends anymore and he got the girl? or do both of you still now have her or what about it? do you know what she thinks about him? maybe you can get her mobile number like simply me said or msn or aim, ect. talk to her subtely. ask her about how its going in her lovelife. then youll know how it is between her and your friend.

Definitely have to figure out a way to get an environment where it is just you and her alone, and not formally or something like that. Basically you just have to create a minute or two where you can talk to her about some of the stuff on your mind, I know you can create two minutes! Also, the methods above can help as well, such as getting AIM name or cell phone number, and I would text message her for starts.You're in a spot that I hate myself, I've been in these pickles a few times in my life, and the worst part is creating a moment where you can speak to her about things freely, but you have to do it. Don't let certain chances pass you by.

the simples solution to your problem is for you not to be afraid, im not talking about the girl, im talking about your friend. Don't be afraid of what might he say to you or do to you.Is it becuase he loves her you dont have any right too to be with her? Is it becuase he loves her that you must not love her too? Go confront him and tell him that you like the girl and you want to be with her, date her or something and tell him may the best man wins. If he can't handle it then nevermind him. His not a real friend at all for acting stupid.And don't worry about your friends, you could find another friends and besides you wont die without your friends. And about the girl and your competition with your so called friend, dont worry about it too coz im sure your friend has no chance in her. Right now i think the girl is feeling annoyed of having a stalker or a tail. by the way dont formally court the girl. Just have date with her as many times as possible. :ph34r:

I think I can help since I've been in the same situation. EXCEPT, I was the one who was chasing the girl around, and pushing it all the time. I was being nice to her and at some points behaved like one of her girlfriends! I know, you probably lol now BUT that was some time ago and I learned a lot from that expirience (and from some other resources). The key is not to hang on a girl! Dont push it or chase her. You must create attraction, and that is something your friend is never going to do the way he behaves! SO you should not be afraid if she likes him or not (because she 99% does not) and do the opposite so she can come to you. And if he is your buddy and you dont want to fight him :ph34r:, talk to him about it.

Somehow I cant go near to the girl that I like because of the following reasons

- My friend in our group/gang is in love with her

- He's always with her, he's like her tail

- If I go talk to her and he see's me he'll get mad at me and telling all my friends that I'm I backstabber

What should I do? The girl that I like cant get away from him because just like I said everywhere she goes he follows as if he's somekind of a tail  :ph34r:

189866[/snapback]

Does the girl like you or show you that she likes you? Also, does she like the other kid? If she likes him then back off. I've been in that type of situation. If she doesn't like him and she clearly likes you than you should take it slow because the other kid will have a reason to be mad at you. If she starts showing the other kid that she doesn't like him than he'll probably get the hint on his own and backoff. It's not your problem if she doesn't like him. Don't rub it in his face though. Make sure that he knows your not trying to make him mad but you like the same girl. It's not your fault

Hehe guys its fixed though I havnt done nothing yet since she just told me that she slightly like him but still likes me better. So I'll just see what will happen to the next days. Also I'm talking to her mostly in chat thats how we got contact and being open to each other... tnx people for your help :ph34r:

Try and keep your girlfriend away from them, their affection for her will soon fade away. Communicate with your girlfriend more, keep in touch. Do sweet/gushy things for her =) Like roses, lotsa hugs ^_^ girls love romantic things, im a romantic. i know, im a girl. :lol:

Don't put up with him. If he is your friend and you like somebody then don't let him get in the way. I believe a good relationship is better than some friend that won't let me talk to a girl I like. He isn't your so called friend if does this to you. Just tell him flat out, "Let me talk to her before I knock you out" (You can add a few words in there if you like :P ). If your group turns their back on you, don't worry about it. A good girl is better than any friendship. Just make sure this girl likes you before you do all this. She might not like you and you?ll be without a girl and friends. I hope all this helped you. I tried my best to help you. If you have anymore questions then feel free to ask :P

-xXsyreXx-

Ok, so you like her. She likes you. Your friend likes her. She likes you more. She likes him a little. So now are you waiting for her to like him better, so you and your friend can be on the same level? You have to tell her how you feel. If you want to get together with her, make sure she knows that. If you've already done that and she seems unsure, then even though she says she likes you more, but I don't think she likes you enough to be with you right now to commit to anything. Maybe she enjoys the attention from your friend. If she likes you enough to go out with you, she'd make time to be alone with you.

So if she chooses you over him, he will call you a backstabber? Is he a friend, haha, thats a joke. People get to worked up in this friend bond thing.People say always be one with your friends and forget everything else, even if your unhappy. Looking at it in reverse, why cant he be the unhappy one instead?, why is the idiot in love with someone that totally dont like him?People in this world need to take a prespective and see that 10 years down the track, everyone will get over it, and not remember a thing really. 10 years later, no one will remember why G. W. Bush decided to enter Iraq, they will just know he stuffed up, and be weary of him. Short & Simple, tell him to get over it, if he can't, then he not a friend. Even better would be for her to tell him, that she likes you more, and add that you don't know she likes you, that way it doesn't connect you, or hurt anyones EGO!!Sorry if i sound alittle *tight or Bit&hy, its one week from my 18th birthday and, well, im sick of the world and there little petty fueds after 18 years, and trust me, i have seen alot of them. Don't it sicken you?

Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

A: If the person is really your friend at all he wouldn't get so upset.. especially if he has no chance with her.B: If he's not like a best-friend.. then friends come and go.. the right girl only comes along once. If he really wants to stop being your friend over it, let him.I've had to deal with the same drama in my social circles. It gets quite ridiculous. But I just point out to people how silly they are acting over 1 girl/boy and remind them how many more there are out there and they shouldn't be fighting over a person.