xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Zoidberg

New Forum...new World. Friendly greeting from I.

I'm a bit of a wanderer on the web. =P Ever since the Door days and the fun game of LoRD, I've kinda drifted in and out of communities. I've settled down at a few places...like GameFAQs.com (which I've been present at for a good 3 years) and LUELinks (doesn't exist).Came here because GameFAQs is getting old and LUELinks infested with people trying to be the biggest internet tough guys around. Found this nice little place looking for hosting for a site I'm building for my senior project. Speaking of which, I'm in need of a mentor in the field of Web Design if anyone in the Augusta Georgia area is interested. <.<;;But otherwise, hi there. I'm a tolerant atheist, meaning I'm not going to explode on Christians like many atheists do. My humor's a bit on the offensive side, but there's nothing to worry about...I tend to gauge my community friends before I go and poke fun at things that most wouldn't poke fun at. ^_~Oh. And I'm a straight up Pirate. ARG.And by that, I don't mean software. I mean eyepatch wearing, ninja-killing, overall asskicking pirate. =O

Welcome aboard, Mr Ziodberg! Interesting background you posted in the forum, I must say. I think you'll enjoy your time here as the people here are friendly and supportive. If you have any problems, feel free to contact the admins/mods or maybe even post it in the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay and come back and post as often as you like!See you on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto, Mr Zoidberg! I'm a Pirate myself, well, I like to think I am. :DBut anyway, I'm Whitney, nice to meet ya. I'm actually a southern bell, from the deep south. :ph34r: So I guess I'll call myself a peach, or a bell...yeah, anyways.What kind of games are you into? I'm into action, blood, and RPGs.Again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Hi Mr Zoidberg,Cool post. Welcome aboard. Do you have a parrot ? A "tolerant atheist " huh...Did you hear the one about the dyslexic insomniac agnostic..layed awake all night wondering if ther really was a DOG. It's good to have another equal opportunity jokster on the boards.... follow thr "rules" tho..cause the moderators can get a little "touchy" at times when the rules are stepped on.Again ..Enjoy your stay & make new friends :ph34r: RGPHNX