xisto Community
Totalwar

Brain Storm some new ideas for topics

I?ve been too busy lately but whenever I go to these forums I feel it?s too difficult to find topics I?m interested in. So I thought I would brain storm some new ideas for topics. 1) I?ve been watching Prison Break on TV, any one else feel like talking about this show?2) I pirate a lot of software. Now I will respect the rules of this forum, and I won?t tell anyone where or how I do it but I don?t think it?s wrong. I think software is too expensive and I should not have to pay for software that has questionable functionality. Any thoughts?3) I have acne, I use a combination of sysilic acid scrub, aftershave, and a face mask, what do you use. 4) I read a lot of comics, any JLA, Batman, or X-men fans out there?5) I read a lot of Stephen king, any other king fans out there?6) I?m reading the Lord of the Rings series, I know there are fans out there. Well that?s all I can think of tonight. I?m just so tired lately, its getting too hard to reply to topics I?m interested in. Any thoughts?

Nice BrainstorminWell I am definately a major Lord of the Rings fan, from way back before anyone even heard or thought about making movies out of them.I am also a major of Terry Brooks Shannara series from way back when too =) I am readin his latest now and its pretty good still. I won't comment either way about the software pirating thing lol Don't want the FBI knockin on my door - but tell em I said hi when they bust into yer room mauhhaha

Yeah thats true there isnt enough thing to post by.How can I post about thing I dont know about lol.I am 14 and I dont brother going in some of those topics because I have nothing to post about them.I only go in general chat because there is a lot of thing to post in there most of the times but other then that its nothing to really post about.I need 15 credits so I change change my domain and I only have 12 lol because its only enough interesting topics to keep you actives and I am begging you to add at least 1 more like genereal chat and people have been begging trap to add more interesting topics for a long time :ph34r:

Doesn't it always seem to happen that when you drop by to see how many credits you have, and it's really low (like right now I am at an all time low of 4 days) those are the days when you just can't find anything to post in? let's see... to topic #2- my sister is always dowloading things, I always like to think that someday we will buy all these things legitimately if we were ever to get enough money to spend on such things. Of course that will never happen. :ph34r:topic #3- a combo of any good cleanser, any astringent (like sea breeze or even aftershave, I guess) to clean out and tighten your pores, and then a mosturizer or lotion, no more than twice a day along with a mask once or twice a week should be all you ever need.

I?ve been too busy lately but whenever I go to these forums I feel it?s too difficult to find topics I?m interested in.  So I thought I would brain storm some new ideas for topics.

189688[/snapback]

Yeah, I know how that feels... but I can never think of a new thread to start, anyways.. so I guess I can't complain XD

2) I pirate a lot of software.  Now I will respect the rules of this forum, and I won?t tell anyone where or how I do it but I don?t think it?s wrong.  I think software is too expensive and I should not have to pay for software that has questionable functionality.  Any thoughts?

189688[/snapback]

Ahh... as a computer sciences major, it seems really bad of me to pirate software. Like a hypocrite.. since someday I'll be making a living on programs that people are pirating and not paying me for?

But when they charge $200 for one bloody program.. what's a girl to do? XD

well that show prison break...by any chance is that like a reality show type thing where guys are in a prison and if they escape and run to a certain cheakpoint they get few 100 grand ?..because if it is what i think you talking about..i am going to be very happy..lol and if it is the show im thinking of..please tell me what channel it is on...and what region you live in so i know its not foreign or anything.. :DAnd as for acne...well..i used to have it 2 years ago..i actually used to rip the spots off my face.. :P:P ..but i learned that if you leave them alone they went away..at least for me...all i had to do is keep washing..but not using any soap products ..or any type of cleanser near my face and it went away pretty niceley.

2) I pirate a lot of software. Now I will respect the rules of this forum, and I wont tell anyone where or how I do it but I dont think its wrong. I think software is too expensive and I should not have to pay for software that has questionable functionality. Any thoughts?

I download an awful lot of music, as well as the occasional imaging program. The software I can't get out of, thats illegal and I know it, but I figure if I get good at using it now I might buy it later on when I have the money for a $1000 program. But I would never spend $1000 on a program I've never used, and don't even know if I like.

But the music I figure I'm good for. Illegal as it may be to download it, if I like it at all I go buy the cd. If its not worth listening to, I don't. I also tend to download a lot of music I have the cd for, since its just easier than uploading it to my laptop. My logic behind this one is that I have spent the money on the artists work, I should be able to have it where I want by the simplest method. If I download your music and don't like it, then why should I give you money for it? Ahh well..

Anyways. I think that pirating music/software is fine as long as you (honestly) have even the slightest intentions of purchasing it legally later on..