xisto Community
mendezgarcia

Suspend Hosting?

If we allowed you to do that, then everyone would do that also, and no one would participate at this forum. If that happened, then Xisto would go down under.So in short, you cannot suspend your hosting. You're gonna have to be like everyone else...post until you have enough credits for how long you'll be idle. :-/

Just dont post and it will auto suspend.I really dont see anything wrong with geting your site temperory suspended and I dont think it will bring Xisto down.If someone hack you and you ask for ya site to be temperory suspended I think the person should have to right to do so.

Yes, your credits will continually go negative until -30. After reaching this -30 your hosting will be terminated. Once your hosting account is terminated you can reapply for free web hosting as the same manner as you have done in the first place--10 credits needed for plan #1 and 30 credits needed for plan #2.