xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GeT HeXD

Socom 3: U.s. Navy Seals SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs

I have just recently pre-ordered my copy of SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs. I have been hearing some pros, as well as cons, about the game, however.
Pros:
-Tougher Levels
-Better AI
-Swimming
-Custom Weapons
-Easier Team Managing
-Better Graphics
-Bigger Levels
-Many code strings similar to those of SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs

Cons:
-Still Glitches
-Online: Already People are Cheating on Beta.
-Online: Many old glitches are still around.
-Must be dumped in order to hack codes.

I think I still will enjoy playing it, however. Although I have heard that IDOT, for those of you who do not know him, he is a cheater widely known,http://socomcodes.com/, has been cheating on beta already, I'm sure he will respect the players and cheat within his own hosted rooms. I am not too worried. I personally wish to experience cheating with IDOT, so we'll have to just see what he has in store for SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs. :ph34r:

Well, the costum wepaons thing is about all that intrests me, I never really liked s2(played it maybe 4-5 times at most, plan on selling it), so I highly doubt..no I know I won't bother buying s3.People keep saying "OMG S3 COMING WOOT!", basically they're all exited and what not, but I'll stick to my CS, sell s2, and ignore s3, so yeah.

ya i can't wait till it comes out. I was hoping that you could play multiplayer but I havnt heard anything about that yet.

Well, the costum wepaons thing is about all that intrests me, I never really liked s2(played it maybe 4-5 times at most, plan on selling it), so I highly doubt..no I know I won't bother buying s3.

People keep saying "OMG S3 COMING WOOT!", basically they're all exited and what not, but I'll stick to my CS, sell s2, and ignore s3, so yeah.

189742[/snapback]

Online and LAN. No SOCOM game will EVER be multiplayer. How would it possibly work? Unless maybe player one commanded Able and player two commanded bravo. Like player one=Spectre player two=Killjoy or something like that. That'd be kinda cool I guess. All I know is that it's online and lan. just get a router and friends with ps2/socom3. there's yer multiplayer. or you can play on XLink Kai. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

its comming out on october 10 i think is what the tv said yesterday on spike... (they ahve the ultimate gamer show or w.e)but yeah theres also vehicals u can drive... my friend got on the beta and said its awsome few downsides are controlls are changedglichessome good things less lag...bigger teams/rostersand that stff named before