xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims 2 Open For Business The 3rd EP for the sims 2

The Sims 2 Open for business is the title of the third expansion pack already in development by Maxis. It is planned to be released early 2006.Your sims will be able to run their own businesses including shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and other ventures. Can even employ staff as their business grows.Your sims will be able to create their own goods and sell them, including paintings, furniture, books, music, clothes, food or even run a nightclub or restaurant!New objects will include:Advanced paintingPerfume/CandlesPotteryRobotsGlass ArtMakeup/HairdosTattoosGardening (Flowers and Fruits/Veggies)WoodworkingSculpturesComputer programsNew FoodsWeavingClothingPhotographyI cant wait, In the meanwhile, im gonna make the most of Nighlife

Omigosh! If I only had means to get it and every other expansion pack and install them all. WOE IS ME :ph34r:

If you have not purchased Nightlife, or University yet, I wouldnt purchase Open for Business and purchase all three together for a discounted rate. In the past people have saved lot of money waiting until Maxis has bundled all of the software packages together.

YEAH I can't wait!!! :) This is so cool!

But one problem.... If you ever played The Sims Unleashed - It is a cool game, If you did you will like the dogs and pets. They must make a game like that after The Sims 2 OFB. I know I can't wait but I want to have pets in my game!!! ;)

Thanks for reading,

Webviper2005 :)

I am not really into The Sims, I think after a while it gets totally boring, and once you play for a while, you end up killing your characters in the pool or something like that,I'd rather just stick to CokeMusic. :)

Yup, The Sims is one of the most boring games ever, but you cant hate it, it always has something new to do, and when your bored, its so much fun. I ended up making a sims fansite, and now its quite popular, the sims community is too full of useles forums and crap sites, nothing new.

Another Sims expansion sounds great, can't wait for any new weird items they might have. I wish they would add getting drunk(from the bar), you can already kill sims with the cow plant, so why not some harmless wavering.I also got bored with the game after I first got it, mostly because I micromanaged. I made them all study to death, litterly. Then I learned the true way of playing.Gathered around sims 2 with some friends, took us 2 hours of hilarious fun as 8 of us made ourselfs(ofcourse we got plenty of new clothes(like 5 times the game standard) downloaded free from various sites). Then we made a basic house with some unique furniture and let it go fastest speed.PURE LAUGHTER: one guys sims always smelled with a green aroma, just like in life. My sim hit on my best friend's girlfriend's sim. A friend who always flashed his briefs had his sim walk in only them and so on including a gay sim couple, which explained alot.Try it you will love it!

B) i can't wait till Sims 2 O.F.B comes out i know it comes out around 2006, but i srry i have no PATIENCE :) well anyways i say it's pretty cool to have your own buisness by making product from food to gaming. it's cool.

I have been a sims fan for a billion years LOL ;) because i have been a fan of maxis company joined the sims 2 website i won a signature from the maxis team. how i got it i justed made a cool looking sim bye bodyshop maker on one of there contests trust me when i got i autograph and the sims 2 nightfire game.

;) so anyways i just can't wait till the game comes out anybody ever had a sneek peek of the game screenshots because i go to gamespot to see screenshots and all the information but it olny gives a little bite of information :)

BYE BYE GUYS my e-mail address is computer_mafia7@yahoo.com[/email] bye gotta go

I think when i get open for business expansion i shall start up a ngihtclub or bar, i always enjoy that kind of thing. I'm sure this expansion will open millions of doors i mean it's just like owning a community lot and working there. I can't wait

Wow, this sounds great. I still need to get myself a copy of Nightlife, but as soon as I get that I'll try and get Open For Business. Thanks for the info.

189587[/snapback]

I've got Nightlife, but it won't install at all. I don't know why, because I have The Sims 2, and University, which both work fine! I've already asked EA, and their advice didn't help either! What should I do?