xisto Community
penny665

Computer Course looking

I am currently looking for a computer course to take. I would like to be certifide in the Area of Networking. I would like to stay home do take the class online. Can any of you clue me in on what i should take, what is more widely used, (IE Cisco...) Also where is a good online school to take a course. Reasonably priced, course not tooo long. (Schools around here are offering courses taking 9 months, would like one a little shorter if possible) But has a nice Rep. i dont really want to get ripped off here ya know :ph34r:. lol Thanks in Advance.

Hello, I'm not sure what kind of courses are you interested in since you didn't specify anything but I can suggest ExpertRating.You can read more at their webpage http://www.expertrating.com/.

189650[/snapback]

Im looking for a course on Networking. Just dont know what is the most popular Network, or more widely used. thats what im asking.

Also asked where i could find information on an Online course. the courses around where i live are 9 months minimum....and a lot of money. Cost is also an issue, i would like to get it for a decent price. Thanks.