xisto Community
creationsdream

Metallica Rulez! For those metal lovers, esp Metallica

Hi all,

I totally dig Metallica sh*t man!! I love em' to core. Some of the favs I love are Master of Puppet, Enter Sandman, Sad but True etc.

What's your take?

189521[/snapback]

Been a Metallica fan for years! im 22 almost 23 and ive seen them live in North Carolina and New York. they are Amazing! i dont really care for the newest Album.

I Love the song Creeping Death...its by far my favorite. the Guitar solo in that song is just down right mean! Master of Puppets, Orion, Blitzkreig, The Frayed Ends of Sanity also good songs! i seen them live in 1989 on the monsters of rock tour (i believe that was the name!) awsome, awsome, awsome! thats when they were in their prime though, they are old now and corporate America got to them, and changed there style of music. Honestly i think it was the Producer Bob Rock (?) that chaged their style, he started with them back on the Black Album i believe. thats when things started to go down hill. Black Album was the last great album from Metallica in my opinion.