xisto Community
askingboss

Gaming Systems which one you suggest?

Ok i am looking for a good gaming console system for online play. Computers getting boring lately and the everyone i know that has a console gaming system, they love it. So what one should i get. I know PS2 and xbox get online, are there any other ones that have it and which one of them gets better games?

Ok i am looking for a good gaming console system for online play. Computers getting boring lately and the everyone i know that has a console gaming system, they love it. So what one should i get. I know PS2 and xbox get online, are there any other ones that have it and which one of them gets better games?

None that are mainstream and that I know of.
For online play Xbox is far better than PS2, though really, I don't see why you'd stray from your computer to play online (if it's getting boring upgrade it or nab some new games :ph34r:).

wait for the consoles of next generation like Xbox 360 (release date november 22 of this year) or Playstation 3 (release in may of the next year), i recomend you the playstation 3 better, but if you want to play now the better option is the normal Xbox.

I think that everyone will agree that the Xbox is the clear choice for online console gaming. So it really depends on how much you have to spend. If you have a lot I would say wait until November or when ever it launches and get the Xbox 360. If you don't have that much I think you should probably still wait till the 360 is released and get an Xbox. When the new systems come out the will probably be some price lowering of the last generation systems.

189494[/snapback]

the best console to by if you ask me is the nintendo DS it has really great potentions and it really gives you a new way of playing games. But i can understand if you don't want to buy a handheld console. than i would wait for the nintendo revolution. if you want to play with the most advanced controller ever build. well see for yourself a good website to get some info about the two consoles would be: nintendo.com and nintendods.com.

good luck!!!!

NES all the way baby!! Most people get caught up in the new systems that they forget the roots of it all, like Atari!! I love the old systems just as much as the new systems!! ^_^

189494[/snapback]

yeah i both get online...

BUt look at this also!!!

Xbox- "live" pay subscrition per month....

PS2- Just buy the consol and have some internet connection (dont dial on either...) but just plug it in and play it online!!! free!!! spet a few games... (final fantasy and one other...)