xisto Community
Jesse

Cuddling ???

k this is something that has been bothering me latley...i know that most girls love to cuddle and i think that i've finally found someone who does to is it that most guys dont want to cuddle or is it more the fact that they dont want to show that they like to to be tough or whatever. who knows but i love to cuddle and so does brian and thats fine. cuddling is awesome and i love the feeling of being close if you're a guy and you have an opinion or even a girl....lets hear it...

As a girl, I find it rather...I dunno, confusing, sometimes. It's all right, if it's purely for the sake of being near someone you care about, but I wouldn't really put it too far up on anyone's priorities. I mean, you're close to people every day of your life, sometimes closer than you would have wanted to be.If that's your thing, rock on - have fun with it, but it's not mine.

I'm a guy... And I like to cuddle :ph34r:I guess most guys do pretend not to like to cuddle, just for the sake of being macho, or something... But I have no problem with cuddling... It's great to feel person you love close to you, to hold her tight, and just... you know, cuddle :DFor example, you're on a beach, alone, it's dark, and hundreds of thousand of stars are spilled on the night sky... You and your loved one are just sitting, and watching the reflections on the water, listening to the sound of waves... Isn't it nicer to just hold tight your girl, to hug her, and do the watching? Or you just like to sit, and hold her hand from a mile distance? I'll take cuddling, thank you very much :(

It's nice expirience but for amateurs :ph34r: No just kidding, of course man like to cuddle, too. It all depends on mood, and situation. Sometimes I'm just into cuddling, sometimes I'm horny and want it right away, and almost never I'm totally uninterested.p.s. and it also depends on the girlwith some I like while I dont with others

I want to cuddle. Anyone here? lol! In my opinion cuddling is one important ingredients for a romantic event.It is nice to cuddle especially to the woman you love. Its also one way of telling her that you love her. Am i right? lol!Its really nice to cuddle a person especially with deep feeling of love.

cuddling is toned down. making out is rated R, :huh: and :P and more :( is rated XXX, while cuddling is rated pg 13. sometimes it weird when a girl cuddles with you and its like 90 degrees. and its just awk to cuddle, especally around your friends

To me, it's all about the girl. If she would like to cuddle, then gosh darn, we're going to cuddle. I find that if they decide, then I know that they are comfortable with what they are doing and that's what most important to me. Normally, I do enjoy cuddling. Like others have said, the intimacy really is like nothing else you can experience and has a very special feeling. It can get awkward though when you cuddle in a very public place, I don't really mind cuddling in front of my friends, but I'm referring more to a time/place that really isn't appropriate for cuddling. I know it's extreme, but for the sake of example, but church is not usually a very good place to cuddle unless of course they lost a relative but that's a whole new realm. You guys know what I mean. :huh:

yeah cuddling is a step in the process of love but mind you some people take it to the extreme and to much cuddeling is a bad thing, you need the right amount to keep the relationship good and healthy or it will become stuffy and uncomfortable and thus break down.But the best place to cuddle is in a log cabin in the woods on nice cool winter's night in front of a fire place. (that how you turn the heat on boys.)

I am a touchy feely type person so any guy I am with has to like to cuddle, hug and kiss. Those are a must in order to be with me. Cuddling brings you and your partner closer and allows the both of you to have some time to talk to each other about each other and your relationship.

k this is something that has been bothering me latley...i know that most girls love to cuddle and i think that i've finally found someone who does to is it that most guys dont want to cuddle or is it more the fact that they dont want to show that they like to to be tough or whatever. who knows but i love to cuddle and so does brian and thats fine. cuddling is awesome and i love the feeling of being close if you're a guy and you have an opinion or even a girl....lets hear it...

189412[/snapback]

why not cuddle is the real question who dosnt want to lol... its a way to be close together ...

i find it relaxing myself being able to hold a girl in my arms... but heh thats me...

who gives a rats *bottom* if people judge you and think your a wimp... The real wimps are the ones that can show there sensitive side in public...

Cuddling is GREAT!!! but how many of us just stop there, is very hard, your ther intertwined together, and being like that a twitch a looke a small movement can set someone off, and for me i have a ciddle partner but sometimes it starts to get carried away and then we take a break from one another......and i am a guy

Personally, I'm similar to the rest of you by the sounds of things.I don't mind cuddling, even though i'm a guy, but I would only cuddle if the girl actually wanted to cuddle. I wouldn't just approach a girl and fling my arms around her. Not only is that not nice, but can also frighten some of the sensitive females.