xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rafazafar

Ps2 Emulator Bios and all

I'm not sure there's any way to maximize their frame rate. I've asked this a lot of experts but I currently haven't got a valid answer. I belive the computers are not powerful enough to emulate that cpu.P.S. I've heard that xbox emulators run pretty well on pc-s you should give them a try if you haven't already did so. :ph34r:

I'm not sure there's any way to maximize their frame rate. I've asked this a lot of experts but I currently haven't got a valid answer. I belive the computers are not powerful enough to emulate that cpu.

P.S. I've heard that xbox emulators run pretty well on pc-s you should give them a try if you haven't already did so.  :huh:

189205[/snapback]

last i heard when ps2 had been out for 3 years ps2 emulators could not exist due to it not being able to prossess the cpu and stuff cuase it was too hi powered...

but htat was a while back

if there are any out there can i get a link to a site that has it?

Yes, I would like to check out PS2 or XBOX emulators. I have always thought about it, but I'm not sure if they exists or not, or where I can find them at. If anyone knows, please share with the community!! ^_^

I had downloaded an emulator for ps2, but it says I don't have the bios? where could I get those ??? thankz
-nicole

i have the same problem and i dont know what it means cant find anything if you find out please tell me!

guys if you are trying to emulate the ps2 try using pcsx2(http://pcsx2.net/) I use that when im trying to emulate and it works find with out any lag and im running just on 3200 single core amd with a 7300gt geforce graph card and 1gb of ram. also try epsxe2 from the markers of epsxe for ps1 (great emu). they both run liek beauty.

I can play game (Csi:Crime scene investigation) because my emulator don't emulate this game.What can I download to play this game? -reply by Vahan

Where exactly can i download the BIOS Files for my PS2 Emulators??

Ps2 Emulator

I have downloaded the emulator but I don't know where to get the BIOS files

Please send me all the bios files on my e-mail

Thnx.

-zeth

Notice from opaque:
Guests don't get reply alerts

Hey sir, I have the ps2 emulator one.But, it can't run.It warned me that I must have the bios first.I search bios in the bios folder, but there isn't any bios. So, what must I do?-reply by ridwan

hey ! really i cant believe it. There are ps2 emulators! Awesome. Actually the real story is that yesterday i was playing th egame burnout revenge on my pals playstation. He had come from dubai and was going to leave in few days. I tried to make maximum out of it and played this game alot. I fell in lovee with this game. Taking those takedowns and stuff. I used to ram up all my oponents and yes in multiplayer no one could dafeat me. I got Addict to this game. So from the day he left i tried to do wnload the emulator but i got the ps1 emulator only and also ample amount of bad feedback. So i left hope and thought of buying one but didnt have enough in my pocket/ But this news is terrifing. I am very happy :lol: i ll get to its installation right now. Hope there are no glitches :)

bios ps2

Ps2 Emulator

Don't be sad,if you need the bios ps2,I have,,,send you email to me and it free for you..Thanks...

-reply by fajri