xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevlar557

The Worst Dating Story Ever

Ok this has to be the most sad relationship ever. I met this girl through my church(1st mistake), and we really hit it off well. we hung out for a couple weeks, and I asked her out (2nd mistake). It was going pretty well for the first few weeks, than it was coming up on valentines day. She had a web blog witch she wanted me to read every day(1st indicator of insecurity). I started reading it around this time and she was talking about having two loves, and she had to end it, so they wouldn't have to get hurt. I was lucky enough to have not bought a gift yet(1st smart thing I did in this "relationship"). she broke up with me 2 days before valentines day. But the worst part is, is that she got engaged on valentines day. Whats even worse, It wasn't either of us that she was talking about on her blog.

OUCH!!!! thats all i have to say, imagine that this girl was cheating on 3 guys, which tells you something LABEL=(put text in here), but yeah if you she was talking about a second person i would have ended it that very moment you read it not giving here the satisfaction of breaking up with you.but yeah i would put that up in the top saddest relationships ever. hey be cruel and tell the man she got engage to was cheating on him with 2 other guys, and give him good conving details too. talk about revenge tasting sweet. :ph34r::D

I cant see anything wrong in "meeting her at church" and "going out on a date with her"?! Anyway, you probably did not crate something she wanted. Some chemistry, attraction or whatewer. U arogance and humor it creates wonders, next time. Then you will be the one that is going to take all her attention and make her think about you, becouse you create those nice emotions. Not an easy thing to explain (I'm exploring it myself still) but it works!

Imagine being the guy that she got married to?How can u say u love two guys at the same time - then dump then and get engaged to a third guy?Sounds like she is wicked insecure too which is gonna make her vulnerable later in lifeWell that is a sorry story - but its prolly better that u got out of it as quick as possible haha

ah this one is ridiculous! You mean she was already dating two guys?? Then having an affair with you? Then breaking up with you and then again dating other guy?What bout the other two guys then smile.gif

OUCH!!!! thats all i have to say, imagine that this girl was cheating on 3 guys, which tells you something LABEL=(put text in here), but yeah if you she was talking about a second person i would have ended it that very moment you read it not giving here the satisfaction of breaking up with you.

but yeah i would put that up in the top saddest relationships ever. hey be cruel and tell the man she got engage to was cheating on him with 2 other guys, and give him good conving details too. talk about revenge tasting sweet. :ph34r::D

189100[/snapback]

She actually called me as I was just about ready to call her and tell her it was over. The funny thing is, is that her fiancee broke up with her after I told him what was going on, and she got married about 2 weeks after that to another man. After talking to the guys she was dating at the same time as me, I found out that she was actually dating 5 guys off and on. And did I also mention she is only 16 years old?

I cant see anything wrong in "meeting her at church" and "going out on a date with her"?! Anyway, you probably did not crate something she wanted. Some chemistry, attraction or whatewer. U arogance and humor it creates wonders, next time. Then you will be the one that is going to take all her attention and make her think about you, becouse you create those nice emotions. Not an easy thing to explain (I'm exploring it myself still) but it works!

189117[/snapback]

It's called "COCKY and FUNNY"

search up David DeAngelo on the internet .. his stuff is great ^^

Ok the worst date i have ever been on was 4 years ago!Me and my girlfriend at that tie had dicided to go ten pin bowling after we had seen our movie!The movie went great, but now we on our way down the stairs to the bowling and i notice my wallet is gone!So i run up back to the movie theater to where we were sitting and LUCKLY it was there!I go back down to my girlfriend and we go to the bowling!Now i have payed for our game and we are getting ready to bowl...we have a few rounds and everything still going well. but the one ball i took and i lobbed it down the lane as it was getting to the pins the barrier came down and my ball broke the barrier! Me and my girl friend just ran like hell to get out of there! I never saw her again :)

Ok the worst date i have ever been on was 4 years ago!
Me and my girlfriend at that tie had dicided to go ten pin bowling after we had seen our movie!
The movie went great, but now we on our way down the stairs to the bowling and i notice my wallet is gone!
So i run up back to the movie theater to where we were sitting and LUCKLY it was there!
I go back down to my girlfriend and we go to the bowling!
Now i have payed for our game and we are getting ready to bowl...
we have a few rounds and everything still going well. but the one ball i took and i lobbed it down the lane as it was getting to the pins the barrier came down and my ball broke the barrier!
Me and my girl friend just ran like hell to get out of there! I never saw her again :P

This whole story sounds almost like an interesting date (although I'd try not to damage property every time I took the girl out :)) .. until you get to, "I never saw her again".. huh? Maybe she wanted a more responsible man or something, heh, but that seems odd.. XD;;

WHAT!!!

The Worst Dating Story Ever

Replying to kevlar557

16 YEARS OLD!

Are you kidding me!!

I'm 16 and I can't imagine dating 2 guys at once let alone 5!

Mate don't worry she isnt the right girl but you will find the right one some day...

16 thats unbelievable

-reply by Aimee

Wow! Now thats what you call crazy.I couldn't imagine anyone doing that..