xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
byte

Shape Tweening

When u go slithly insane with shape tweening does you flash crash and you end up having to alt ctrl delete it?

yeah... if i make it insanely.. i mean SUPER DUPER tweening.. it just got stuck... and walla... ctrl alt delete is da answer... p/s: i tried it... recently.. 2 or 3 minutes ago.. haha

Hmm, for me, flash has never crashed when going insane with the shape tween feature. But, i have gone through major lag cause of it.

Never happened to me. Maybe that happens because you use illegal version of Macromedia Flash or your computer has internal errors. Also make sure that if you create some "heavy" scenes amount of RAM on the pc is reasonable.

It defenitely depends on your computer. I dont think its about ram because I was making an animation on an amd duron 1.2 ghz pc with 512 megs of ram and I just couldnt finish it. Im just now finishing it on a pc with a 3 ghz pentium 4 processor and 512 megs in ram and it runs smoothly.

I have the new Flash 8. I have never tryed shape tweening in it, but with my old Flash MX I did it alot and crashed the program. I had made a huge animation and it ALL went down the plug! I hate that plug...^_^

the machine don't crash, but my work do it for my pc, it's boring to reorganize your library because it leaves tweening objects in it, and if you don't get noticed you can loose control in your library

hey hi guys!... if flash crashes or simply the tweening goes sloooooooow and u really want it to be faster, well u can download the "new" flash 8 and check the square "Use catch as Bitmap" when u select the movieclip to tween and u'll see it goes faster...hope it helpscheers!