xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Attempt A New Sig render out of bg

i have looked at so many pretty sig the render of which is out of the bg,very nice.i do not know how to make it but i attempt a new one.how do you guy think it?some comment left. :ph34r:

thx

Posted Image

lower the opacity of the erm.. boxes.. and make the render above the boxes not undewr the boxes... try brushing a lil bit.. and the test need some touch-up.. also.. the sig os too big to be considered as sig.. how about wallpaper ? haha... 3 out of 10

Interesting choice in render, but it doesnt fit well. That pattern you have over everything, kinda messes things up. And, "escaping from water", although the blue part does kinda look like water, maybe a splash would have fitted with that title.

well the pop up you were trying to didn't work due to 3 things1. background needs to be transparent2. Go to image then canvas to change the overall size of the sig to set up the transparent background3. save as a png for overall quality.But with this sig in general though, the render itself was a bad choice due to the white halo that goes around it, the screen fill that you use makes the sig less attractive due to it making all the colors dull in appearance. The text need some work as well like stroke around hte text a drop shadow to stand out just a bit. The background even though nice with the blue maybe mixing in more different shadows of blue would help it out just a bit more. and the top part of the sig doesn't give the pop-out effect that your looking for. read up on some tutorials on how pop ups are done and you will see what you did wrong.i agree 3/10 fits this

All I have to say is...what's up with the scanline pattern over the ENTIRE sig? It just ruins everything. If you want, you can lower the opacity for the pattern, make the dimensions smaller, and put it over the water only. :-/