xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

Gd 2+ Just Stopped Working?

My GD was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago and it just stopped cold turkey. Now the image verification doesnt work. The image either comes up with a red x in Internet Explorer or the text that says Image Verification instead of the image in firefox. The strange thing is that I have attachment thumbnails enabled on my forums which i'm told works through GD also. How weird is that? How can I fix this problem? any help would be greatly appreciated.

My GD was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago and it just stopped cold turkey. Now the image verification doesnt work. The image either comes up with a red x in Internet Explorer or the text that says Image Verification instead of the image in firefox. The strange thing is that I have attachment thumbnails enabled on my forums which i'm told works through GD also. How weird is that? How can I fix this problem? any help would be greatly appreciated.

188925[/snapback]

can i please get some help with this

You can get Tech support from opaque, his information is on the Xisto site ( https://xisto.com/ ) but for your convienience I'll post it here :huh:

:: Online Messenger Contact ::
    * MSN : opaquetrap@hotmail.com
    * ICQ  : 309519259
    * AIM : OpaQue Trap
    * Yahoo : chat_trap17

:: Email Address ::

* For Support related Queries , Contact support@xisto.com
    * Sales : sales@xisto.com
    * Abuse : abuse@xisto.com
    * Complaints : complaints@xisto.com

oh the gd is the security images used for the number to start in account go to your general board settings find a gd1 or gd2 somewhere if theat don't help you can have the option of turning it off to fix the problem.

oh the gd is the security images used for the number to start in account go to your general board settings find a gd1 or gd2 somewhere if theat don't help you can have the option of turning it off to fix the problem.

191196[/snapback]

see, thats pricisely the problem. I've done that already. I switched it to gd1 and gd2 then i switched it off and on and its still not working. is there an option on the cpanel that i can tinker with?