Manufacturer Nintendo

Product Line Nintendo Revolution

Expansion and Connectivity

Game Media Format 12-centimeter optical discs

Other I/O Connectors 2 x USB 2.0, SD Card Slot

Processor

Processor IBM "Broadway" CPU

Integrated Devices

Built-in Features Stands Vertically or Horizontally, Backwards Compatible, Downloadable Games

Storage

Media Drive 12-centimeter optical discs , 3" disc, 1.5GB, Matsushita

Controller

Digital Pad with 3d laser pointing

Hope you like these facts. :ph34r:

Yeah! When I first saw the revolution controller, I was very disappointed, but then, after a While I saw the movie! Really cool! The controller will perhaps take some gamers who decided to buy 360 or ps3 and get them to have revlution instead!

^_^ Wow!!! Amazing!!!I totally want one of those!! I dont know what to do now. I guess Im going to end up with all three consoles. :lol:

Yeah I saw the revolution on G4!! It's a cool idea what they're trying to accomplish, but I'm just not sure how well its going to go over with the game industry. How would you use that in shoter games really well? I cant see myself holding a "T.V. remote" in one hand, and a separate stick in my right hand. I don't know what they're thinking, but we won't know anything until people actually see the system and get their hands on it. I hope nintendo isn't trying to make another "DS" attempt pretty much, cause that thing is a flop in my book...the games are retarded on it.

^ I liked the games on DS, Kirby Canvas Curse was awsome.But really, I think nintendo is doing a good job being original. I mean, the other systems just seem the same as before.Though we can't judge it until it actually comes out, can't wait.

The revolution is for a select market, but if it can do what they advertise well then it may see the sales it wants. The Xbox + PS3 is like the battle of the titans and the revolution is the judge :)

Jae, did you copy and paste all of that info from somewhere? If you did, you MUST put

tags around it. The staff here has a strict rule against plagerism. :)

Heh, the idea of the Revolution sounds awesome. The specs that go along with it makes it even better. It makes me want to get it more. It's a much better design then the Playstation 3 anyways. :P

I really like the idea of the controller, it's gonna be awesome when I'm playing games early in the morning. If my parents come down, all I have to do is change the channel, and hide the controllers behind my back. ;)

Have you heard the lates?

Nintendo Revolution will be as weak as the old Xbox! (According to IGN)

Only 128 MB RAM wich not is much. I think (If this is true) that Ps3 is 37 times faster than the revolution. Nintendo have destroyed my dreams... http://www.dsupdate.net/

You can read it there.

Why cant Nintendo do like Microsoft and Sony??