xisto Community
devildude93

Which Is Your Favorite Sport?

My favorite sport is rugby and high jump.. I like rugby because im one of the besat tacklers in my year.. its a long story... Before i went to the school that im at now,, i was playing rugby with my friends and i swore to one of my friends that i wud never play ruggby and i wud never ever like it at all,, but look were i am am in theA squad for year 8, and why im in there is because im one of the best tacklers as i mentioned and in the squad i play flanker.. I like high jump because the first time i played it was in year four and i should of came first but this guy cheated, which i cant remember how, but i came second and i hadnt done high jump un till year 8 and i came second best in my year and i hadnt played it in like three to four years so i was quite good at it.. Post bac and tell me wat your favorite sports are and wwhy!! seya later!!

I couldn't say I have a favourite sport, but if I think a little... well.... I could say that football is one of those sports. I played a lot of football at school but now very little.Anyway I have tried basketball too and I like that sport very much too. It's really great :ph34r: It keeps you fit... like any sport.. what to say more?? what are your favourite sports???

There is are only three sports to consider in the world. Soccer, Lacrosse, and Track & Field in that order. People, car racing? baseball? golf? rugby? tennis? please. The only three worth the title of "sports" are SLT. Period. No aruguments. No buts.

There is are only three sports to consider in the world.  Soccer, Lacrosse, and Track & Field in that order.  People, car racing? baseball? golf? rugby? tennis? please.  The only three worth the title of "sports" are SLT.  Period.  No aruguments.  No buts.

188836[/snapback]

Well, there might only be three, but you got one wrong. Hockey, Lacrosse and Track. Not neccesarily in that order. It depends on the season. Being Canadian there is no doubt that winter is Hockey season. Lacrosse in the summer and Track anytime. Cross Country running was actually my favourite running event. For actual Track competitions that would be translated into the mile and longer events for me. I enjoyed it a lot. It kept me in shape for Hockey and Lacrosse.

I'm a big rugby fan as well as cricket. I love rugby and play it here regularly at University. To not be involved with a team sport seems crazy and not even an option at this moment in my life. I hope to always be involved with team sport at some level. A good day is a day you don't have to sit in front of the computer and spend outside the whole day.

I like horseback riding hands down. It is challenging and it is great to be able to ride and train something four times your size. I think it is really cool and name it my favorite all time sport. I rode for almost two years with a riding instructer that sent people to some of the largest compitetions in the world. It was awesome working with a riding instructor that good. I would suggest riding for anyone who likes a adreneline rush in a sport and can work hard for at least an hour.

my favorite sports are tennis, gymnastics, and dance. i've done all three before. i did dance when i was really little and i was pretty good at it but quit after 2 years. i wish i could go back into it but i dont really have the body for it. i did gymnastics for 2 or 3 years but i wasnt good at it at all. and just recently i did tennis which i loved but wasnt good at. i'm taking a break from it now and i'll start playing again once i get membership to a new rec center thats being built and i hope to make the tennis team next year in high school.

My favorite sport would have to be football. It's just so exciting to watch and play football, and college games have so much atmosphere it gets your adrenline going, and the NFL just has some of the best Television around. It's already pretty much the American past time.Other than that Baseball is good TV too. It just gets boring sometimes unline football. But it's still fun to play.

you kno wut sport is one of my favorites. VOLLEYBALL. im not that tall (about 5'7) and i can jump really high. Nothing is more satisfying then getting up there and spiking it hard and see the surprised look on the opponents face. wut sux is that our school doesnt have a boys volleyball team. so maybe this would b something id pursue in college. also tennis cuz its an individual sport. and its realli great wen u can hit lke the pros.