xisto Community
devildude93

Where Do You Attend Your School?

What schools do you all go to and do you like them??? I go to wymondham college which is a very good school and i board there.. I was a bit worried going there because i was away from my mum and dad which was quite scary. :D ... but its turned out all right and i have lots of riends there in my year and the years above.. I dont know about your schools, but my scool has its own boarding houses.. Im in kett and the others are fry,cavell and new hall and there is anothere sepperate house for the six forms.. This school has helped me alot because i didnt know how to play alot of sports, well i did but i didnt know how too doo them very well.. like rugby ive done extremely well in that and before i went to the school i swore to my friend that i would never like rugby and i would never ever get in to the team, but look where i am now. Im in the A squad and im the best tackler in my year which is year eight.. Ive got to go now but post some more and i will have a look at them.. Seya later... :ph34r:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
How about not ending your title with a prepositional phrase? Topic changed.

Most of the learning I do lately is right here at the Xisto forum. If you are 6th form, I am probably older than your parents.This forum is a great place to learn really good stuff. Enjoy...

I went to D'overbroeck's College in OXford.It's a private/independent college.I was (and I still am) away from home too and I lived with a host family.The tutors at school were very very good. Many graduated from OXford theselves.The class was also small, the mzximum of 8. This allowed us all to get full attention from the tutors and we got really close to each other.The tutors taught me so many things. I love them!

Freeman High School, VA, United States of America. But I don't know where I want to go to college yet. Any good business schools that you can recomend for the average guy? <_< IF there is a such thing...

what type of profetion do you want..?

I found that school is something we all have to voyage through at a part of our lives to get us prepared for occupations and our lives ahead of us. My schools have aided me through my life. My first school was a Preschool in Omaha, Nebraska. Then I went on to Willowdale Elementary, also in Omaha, Nebraska. I then moved to Parker, Colorado when I was in second grade. Thats when I went to Pioneer Elementary and met many teachers. 2nd grade I had Mr. West. In 3rd Grade I had Mrs. Mullens. In 4th, Mrs. Shields, 5th is Ms. Bourone, and finally in 6th I had Mrs. Andreson. I then moved on to my middle school years. I went to Sierra Middle School in Colorado. In 7th grade my teachers consisted of Social Studies- Mr. Whitehurst. In Science-Ms. Willeke. In Language Arts- Ms. Parsons. Math- Ms. Sanders. I also took German in Middle school. I think German is more important to learn the Spanish because of the businesses. My German teacher in 7th grade was Ms. Berna. In 8th it switched to Mrs. Mayenfels- Joel. I then moved on to eighth grade. Howver, this is geting long so I will not give you my teachers names. I am now moving into high school, and look forward to a great life. Sorry for the detailed post

My last school that I went to was Skyline Center or High School if you want to say that. lol. Center is just for like the magnet part of the school Because its half magnet and half regular. Well i went to the magnet part but some of the regular students had AP classes and all that. Just the magnet portion has clusters like there's one for computer, networking, interior design, advanced science, advanced math, etc... I was in Advanced Science. I took all the hard sciences at the high sschool. lol. Mostly Ap classes. It was okay. The content was hard to understand sometimes. The people there at the school were okay. SOme were out of hand and riduculous. Some of the teachers were a pain in the neck still acting like stupid teenagers. Then the security is retarded. You can get by with lots of stuff. They wanna try to act like they got a job but they are lazy. Anyawys it was an okay experience. I made friends and had fun.

i go to school at [convent of the holy infant jesus secondary],which is situated at singapore,in toapayoh.in the primary school,the caring teachers brought me up to what im today.which also let me make up my mind on which secondary school to go to.thinking that the affilated school mught also be equally nice,i decided to go into c.h.i.j,but it turned out to be horendous.sp?the teachers are unreasonable.very unreasonable.well,thats too bad for me since i choose the school myself:(

I go to the University of the Philppines Diliman. I never expected to be studying in U.P let alone in Diliman(because the University has many sub-units in different places in the country).

well I just started going to school at a small well not so small community college here in texas. There are a total of like 6 or 7 schools now.Im gonna go and try to get some education, and see if I can better my self just a bit moeYeah Im a bit nervous but it should be ight