xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NTNguyen

Gaming-Wise: PC Or Mac? Poll

Gaming-Wise: PC or Mac?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PCs are definitely better because they're faster and they can be upgraded easily. Macs aren't designed for gaming, they're mainly used in desktop publishing. You even have to wait longer for mac games to come to your retailer because porting takes time. And some pc games don't even appear on the mac platform, because would you want to spend a lot of money on 1-2% of the computer market (and how many of those 1-2% actually play computer games)?I think Blizzard is the only company that starts to sell both Windows and Mac versions simultaneously (well, it's on the same CD).Anyway, if I had enough money, I'd buy a mac. :rolleyes:

An Pc iz very much better then an MAC A Pc is much faster dan a MAC, You can play every game you want. I have an Pc I have Amd athlon 2800+ 512DDR 240GB But i want another pc I want 3200+ and 1024 DDR but iz there i view More diffrents between the 2800+ and the 3200+ Thnx for ReplyGreetz PhraX

PC, no doubt. When I switched to Linux, it was so boring since all I could do was surf the web and check my e-mail. Linux had no games to play except these little mini games like bejeweled. I'm sure with the mac, it's the same way. The mac has little games to go around. It's mostly for design and video production.