xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

Again A New Sigg Im beginning to like it.....

Hmm, I don't think you need that border. A 2 pixel stroke is more than enough. That background has no depth at all. It looks like 1 layer of brushing, slapped a scaled render on, type some text and stylize it. You need to work on the little things that will make the sig look good such as blending. Try not to have a blank space in your sigs. Also, don't do outer glow. It just kills the sig.

well 1 pixel border is more then enough, but the background lacks any depth to it, it needs more, along with hte render put a drop shadow for the render to give it some depth. the colors look nice, text is ok but add a drop shadow to that as well.

That border kinda fits, just it goes over the render a bit too much. The text could use a thicker drop shadow. The colors go well. The background is nice, but could be more "active".

Besides the border which isn't TOO bad but kinda ruins the render IMO, and doesn't really fit the sig, and the text color, not bad.Background isn't hella complicated, but still looks nice, so gj.

the background looks too flat to me...the text and the background doesnt fit well . i mean the colour not the font

pretty job...a little shortcoming is that you'd better modify the border because it looks so thick that cover the render much.you could use another simple border to you sig.:ph34r: