xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

What Should I Buy

Hi everybody!! I was just wondering what to buy and whats better... I can get a psp or an ipod nano for christmas and i dont know what to get. Ive already got the d.s but i dont really have an item that i ccan listen to music on. Post a message back and tell me what i should buy!!!

Well if music is what you are looking for I would suggest getting a music player. I don't have a psp but from what I understand you are going to have to have large memory sticks in order to store your music. In my experience you are going to spend an arm and a leg on the memory stick.

So I guess to answer you question as stated I would go with the nano, however I also would suggest you take a look at my review of the Mobiblu DAH-1500i flash based mp3 player. I just got mine a week or two ago and I love it. Litlle less space than the nano, but It has some great features that the nano does not. It has a screen, FM radio, and FM/Voice Recording capabilities, and is also way smaller than the nano. I does only have 1gb of space, but if you have a large collection and are planning on storing all of your music on one device then I would spend the extra few bucks for a 20gb ipod.

I would say go with the PSP because the Ipod nano is not worth the price they charge. It only costs Apple $90 to produce an Ipod Nano and they are selling for $200 - $300 which is an insaine profit margin. I would just recommend holding out on a music player til you get a new cell phone and then just buy a memory card for it and use that as an all around music / telephony device like me. It cost me $100 and i have a LG8100 cell phone and a 1gig mp3 player all in one. That is my advice.

If it is a music player you're looking for, get a Creative Zen Micro. Its cheap, small, and holds up to 5 gigabytes. Well actually alot more, but it says 5 GB. So get that. And it comes in a variety of colors! w00t! :ph34r: