xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

New Siggy I actually like this one myself

Thanx to some help from other members (special thx to Saint_Micheal for his filefront page and to Truefusion for his tutorial), I now made a much better sigg (my second, if you don't count the remake of my first), if I my say myself.

Please rate it, i'll go on practising.

Posted Image

Oh and then another liggle question, i see some people here, that random their siggs...how do I do that. I have 3 nice now (one form myself, one from mayankt and one froum truefusion)....

Notice from snlildude87:
Posts merged

Hey moody! that is awesome work buddy!I'll say that you have used better brushes...nice color and very good render...the background looks awesome and the text is also nice but a diff. color on text would have been better.This time you have placed border as well and seems to me a very good sig...9/10 is the rating which i can give you...and as it is your second attempt i'll say 10/10 :ph34r:

background looks good add a drop shadow to the render and text and with the text go to layer properties and click on satin to blend the text with the background just a bit.devil go to the gfx resources forum and everything you need is their.

Very nice moody. You just keep getting better. It looks like you used a noise effect on the text and render? I'd change it to something else. Nice colors. The only thing i'd modify is samus's gun color. It doesnt go well with the background. Besides that, i rate this sig 8/10.