xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
selim

Cpanel And Ftp Access Suddenly Not Working.

Title says it all really. For some reason I suddenly can't login to cpanel or through my FTP program but the website works fine. Anyone else getting this and any ideas what to do?

Hopefully it is under maintenance.I doubt it's my ISp as it just suddenly stopped working for me as I was in the middle of configuring things with cpanel. Ah well, nevermind. I'll check in a few hours.Maybe I'll get some sleep or something :/

OK now it's getting a bit worrying. Trying to access cpanel gives me a 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error and I can't connect to my account through FTP. My website works as I can access my photo gallery and the few items I've uploaded onto it but for some reason I get to Cpanel.It all happened last night/early this morning, about 2:00am GMT. I was sorting out the FTP access through web browser (so I can let my gf upload things to host without giving her full access) and half way through the Cpanel stopped responding. I closed the window and restarted the browser but then I got the error.I tried clearing the cache and also a different browser (Opera) but it still didn't work. Is there anyone I can contact to get this sorted.I'm starting uni next week and so will be really busy and don't want my credits going to waste on a site I can't use.

When Cpanel and FTP or MySQL ceases to work, please do not worry, because these are only a small issue, and will return to normal usually instantly.