xisto Community
Moody

My Very First Signature i know its ugly, but please comment

Oke guys, This is my ver first sigg. I'm at the moment playing with photoshop. I NEVER USED IT BEFORE. I know it's a ugly siggy, but still I want you comments.

I have a few questions with it:

How can I make the background, text and render belong more toghether?

Can i use more collors in the background?

Posted Image

If you give me comments, i'll post new ones and you can give commenst on that too. And maybe i'll make nice siggs in a few weeks.....or months.....or longer.

Ok moody so finally you have also joined this SIG MANIA! dont worry I also became part of it earlier :ph34r:Ok you've made a sig and as it is your first ever sig...I'll say that it is not at all a bad attempt.There are few things which you can do...1. Read Johnny's tutorials which will explain you how you can start making sigs..atleast they give you a very nice start2. Use better brushes.3. Bring better Fonts..I know I am bad in text but still giving you a suggestion on it :(4. Use a border.In short I'll stress that read through Johnny's Tuts and I am sure you'll be having a siggy of your just like your current siggy in a short time. :D

It looks good for a first sig. Nice background, too. The problem with this one is that nothing matches. The background and font are abstract while the render is tech. If you want to make this one better, I suggest blending in the render just a bit, making it lighter, and changing the text to something NOT old english.

I like your sig very much. Although I'm not a photoshop expert, I would bring the suggestion of make a tech-border, so you can make it look better in my opinion. Good work for your first one :ph34r:

Oke, i added a few things, like background en text. And i used the lasso colloring tool !! :ph34r: form johnny's tutor :D. What do you say?

Posted Image

And i'm now downloading renders and brushes, cus the brushes that are already in, are mainly nothing.

The second one looks much better than the first one.The first one reminds me of cells... O_oYou should get a border of some sort.Try adding filters or blending the render.Try looking at more tutorials.

Oke, i added a few things, like background en text. And i used the lasso colloring tool !! :ph34r: form johnny's tutor :D. What do you say?

Posted Image

And i'm now downloading renders and brushes, cus the brushes that are already in, are mainly nothing.

188453[/snapback]

Yeah, definately download new brushes and tutorials. Once you have that, your sig quality should somewhat improve.

The new one is better than the first one because the background color matches the render's color. I don't like how the background is busy like that though. The text is all right, but try to make it lighter.

You also need a border on that. Look for strawberrie's border tutorial.

give it a border.. the second one is nice.. erm.. play with your brushes more... and the render is way too dark,... either find another light render or you lighten the render... it doesnt blends well ... play with the adjustment layer/saturation and the contrast adjustment layer.. ill give it 4/10 good job

Seeing that he's new to photoshop, he probably has little or no custom made brushes. Seeing that that sig is made from pure filters. But, that second version of the sig is very nice for a beginer. The render could use a fade-in blend effect, once he learns how to do so with layer masks. If he searches the forums i'm sure he'll find some links to good brushes, and some designing tutorials.

everything need work, i suggest start with brushing first then color then renders then blending in the render then border.its somewhat ok for a first but could be better with all the resources that you have.