xisto Community
xadoflitan

2 Questions - Hosting

If I upgrade my account to the 30 credits package. Will I then have to keep 30 + credits in my account to keep my website from being suspendeedd?If I buy a domain, and pay hosting for it with you, i want to transfer my database so that i will not lose any member on my site. Right now I have schizofarm.trap17.com free hosting. I want schizofarm.com paid hosting... but i want to do a clean transfer of my whole website over to the new one without losing my database. Is it possible?

No, you will have to maintain POSITIVE credits to keep your site from being suspended. That is, Above 0. (Too good to be true, isint it ;-) )As for the paid hosting, I can arrange for transfering that domain to our paid server. Don't worry about data and settings.Thanks.

If hosting credits fall below 0, Account suspended.

If they fall below -30, Account Terminated.

For more information regarding Hosting Credits, please read this.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6147-posting-activity-rule-automated-hosting-script-know-about-how-this-system-works/