xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

I Think Halo Is Overated

I find Halo 1 and 2 to be extremely overrated for a couple reasons:

1. It does't have a fast pace like most PC games due to its restriction of a joystick

2. The gameplay is nothing new really, Its basically Unreal tournament toned down to be more of a tactical game than just fast paced melee mayhem

3. Multiplayer on split screen isn't that great, even if you're on a 46'' tv, if you are playing with four friends, you're each getting about 16'' by 9'' of space on the screen = not fun.

4. With a good team, you can control the vehicles and weapons and completely dominate the other team...also not fun.

Theres a lot more little things that makes this game not as fun to play as a pc game such as Call of duty or BF2. These games have such astounding graphics and they have a true team foundation - esp. BF2 with the new commander system.

200483[/snapback]

Right-on!

I agree with the people that say halo is overated because it is. Dont get me wrong, Halo 2 on xbox live is actually really fun for a while, but if your a constant fps gamer, youl soon find yourself trecking back to faster paste games like quake 3 arena, counter strike or battlefield 2 etc. The movements are extrmely chunky and its not at all satisfying when killing someone at times. The games just missing something but i dont know what it is.

Whats everyone think about Halo 3?I think it will be rubbish nothing will compare to Halo as it was at that timelong long ago.

I think Halo it self is just overrated. Its its pretty boring to me, and the ending is just disapointing. I mean, I know theres gonna be another game, but if it just ends, its really just disapointing. I dont see why people deside to spend a whole 6 months of their lives playing Halo. I could think of so many other things you can do with that 6 months wasted. and I dont see why people get tatoos about it, its just...a bad game...

Halo and Halo 2 are the reasons I got XBOX and Halo 3 is the reason I already have XBOX 360. The multiplayer on this game is amazing, up to 16 players. I can't wait for Halo 3 to come out with the expected 32 players multiplayer. I think that the graphics will be so improved in Halo 3 it will be amazing The responsiveness of the controlls will also improve in Halo 3. Just check out the making of Halo 3 trailer on any gaming website. The online play is awsome, the set up of multiplayer is the best I have seen throughout all games. The use of "parties" was perfect and an easy way to create and join games. I just can't wait to see the same improvements that happened between Halo and Halo 2 to happen between Halo 2 and Halo 3. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!