xisto Community
Lozbo

Firefox Bookmarks Where are them?

Im reinstalling my OS, but i have a lot of bookmarks. I found a file around the folder at the program files called:"\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\profile\bookmarks.html"But it aint got my bookmarks, its kind of a help file. I want the actual links to my pages. Does any one know where to search? In order to import them later on to my newly installed firefox.T.I.A.-10730

Dammit thanks a lot Tyssen! that was it! I think admins can close this, as it got resolved, unless any one wants to add something (like the path file for a non windows OS for this)...

An other way is to open the bookmarks manager (Bookmarks>Manage Bookmarks) the select File>Export, its kind of obvious from here, this should work on all OS's as it uses the Firefox interface. Well thats what I did when I forgot my master password and had to create a new profile. Also obviously if your formating the hard drive you'll need to back the exported file up.