xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Has Return From A Successful Surgery its true its true

just got back today from a successful surgery to remove a hernianated disk in my lower and do i mean lower it was last vertabrae too.They fused the last 2 vertabrae in my back (which really connects to my legs) which means no pain in my leg any more which is good, now all i have to do is work out the swelling, exercise slowly to build up my strength and after of month of that get healthy again.thanks for the people who were concerned about my health, won't be on as much until the swelling is gone. :ph34r::D:(

great to hear that you'll be back to somewhat normal in a month :ph34r:good luck with this swelling ... but when you've survived the surgery you'll probably cope with that as well :D

just got back today from a successful surgery to remove a hernianated disk in my lower and do i mean lower it was last vertabrae too. :ph34r:  :D  :(

188151[/snapback]

Wlcome Back. Best wiches to complete recovery. Take care

yeah i be spending the rest of the year recovering from this as well. but thanks for the support.

Hey S.M., glad to hear the surgery was a success. Did you have any strange anesthesia experiences? Was it a general or local? One time as I was coming out of general anesthesia I was crying my eyes out and I didn't know why, it was very strange.

Ohh! Hope you're alright S_M :ph34r:. Did it hurt? I know those needles are big! Since you can't feel anything in your legs, mind if I kick you? Lol. Have fun getting your strength back >< probably the worst part of surgery.Hope you get better soon!

well the fact that i did not have to count to fall asleep, of course no one remembers fally asleep when that stuff kicks in, but was i out of it though, i was awak and could feel the pain of the swelling but that was about it didn't drink or really eat anything for 2 days and the nausau (typo in there somewhere), let just day i discovered black oil in my stomach :ph34r:, but yeah i have to take it easy for the rest of the year and then tried to build up my back strength so i can lift more then 2-25 lbs.

Hey Mike...good to know that your surgery was succesful and now you are feeling better...I hope that you'll recover fast. :ph34r:

charge the army for the operation, Saint_Michael! :D kidding aside, hope you have a good and full recovery soon. :ph34r:

wow, can you believe this is like the first time I'm hearing this? Anyways, good to hear that, I've allways dreamed being as good of a graphics designer as saint michel. :ph34r: no, I'm kinda half kidding half not. I had to have surdry for heart falure when I was a baby, so I have a huge scar down my chest. Ok, good to hear you're ok.

Congratulations~! I'm sure you're greatly relieved that it's finally over. I still remember when you were hyping it a bit... Glad to find out that it worked. :D Just rest and keep yourself fit and healty. I heard that fit people are most likely to survive operations. It seems you're fit. :( Anyway, best of luck and a speedy recovery to you! Don't forget to help yourself by strengthening your body as well!Get well soon~! :ph34r: