xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mike_savoie

Mysql Sub-queries does the hosted version support them?

I'm just wondering if the hosted version of MySQL 4.0.xx supports sub-queries? I'm building an application that essentially relies on them. I could work around it, but that means re-working too much.If you don't know what sub-queries are, please don't bother replying. I may write up a good SQL tutorial someday.

No, subqueries are supported in 4.1.xx and above according to this page from the MySQL Reference Manual.

Section 13.2.8.11, Rewriting Subqueries as Joins for Earlier MySQL Versions[/url].

No, subqueries are supported in 4.1.xx and above according to this page from the MySQL Reference Manual.

188085[/snapback]

thanks sandbox.

I thought about looking it up, but am feeling lazy today. I was pretty sure it didn't, figured it might be good to check before I uploaded too much code. guess simple scripts and tutorial site it is for here. :ph34r: