xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

What Should I Do For My Sfr Project? I can research any topic I want...

I was thinking for my strategies for research project what I should do. I can do anything I want. I was thinking either a board game reserch project where I make "the perfect board game", or mabie I should just "see how adults vs kids react to rediculis things" kinda like prangster group ( I can't remember how they say it) for example, people posing like a statue for hours without moving. I'm kinda leaning twords the rediculus one, cuz that means I can pull off this random stuff in school without getting in trouble. What do you think?

What exactly is a "strategies for research" project. It seems to be something similar to a psychology experiment where you test the different reactions of various people when they are exposed to the same situation. If my understanding is correct, then definitely doing random ridiculous things will be both fun for you, the people being tested, but also for your teacher. Just make sure to keep it appropriate as I'm sure you will. Also, you have to make sure to have a control situation. For example, you have to do the same ridiculous thing to multiple people to get an accurate result, because otherwise the reactions would not correspond to the specific situations. Good lucky with your project, I hope you have fun.

Maybe you could get involved into physics and cosmology, science in general.I'm very much interested in science and I would love to do researches in many branches of science but I don't have time since I'm too busy with other school projects.Have you ever thought of doing this kind of research? Maybe you could go for quantum mechanics and do a little research of the string theory aka M-Theory.It's very interesting and you could only benefit from it.Or you could go for biology or chemistry.There are lots of things to observe and to research in biology and it's fun too.You could observe animals and their behaviour or you could choose microbiology and observe to naked eye invisible creatures.On the other hand, you could do a little research on psionics or psychics abilities.There are many branches of psychics so you would not be bored at all.Meet people on forums that specialize in telekinesis and write something about it.Out of body experiences are interesting too.It's your choice.Then again, you could do some informatics related stuff.Do a research about internet and its users or games and people who play games and how they affect them or write about the endless growing technology of computers.Computers and Informatics is one big group of science so I'm pretty sure you would found something that would interest you.If you are from Europe you could write about the latest European Basketball Championship and its turnovers or do a research about how people are crazy on football (soccer) :ph34r:.Anyway, there are endless possibilities and things you could write about.The question is, what are interested in?

On the other hand, you could do a little research on psionics or psychics abilities.There are many branches of psychics so you would not be bored at all.Meet people on forums that specialize in telekinesis and write something about it.Out of body experiences are interesting too.It's your choice.

that's good, but one thing: I can only do this stuff in school and with friends or people in public places. That's not all that good. you know? that is a cool feild thoug :)

I like biology, so I would suggest something related to biology. I did a paper on Chickens once :) But that most likely won't interest you. I would suggest the perfect board game out of your suggestions. Tell us how it goes!