xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Runescape how did miniclip do it?

Ya...That is a good question...i hadn't thought that you could rip runescape but it could.Runescape is one of the best securited games on the world.I don't the game is fully like the real runescape but misses parts.If they is the good rip...i would like to have the game..to use for my own site.But they will ask money for the rip.

I dont know if it is illegal, but one way to put runescape on your site is to use iframes (HTML <iframe> tag)! That way you can put entire new site in one frame on your site. And I think that only the first page ate miniclip's version is done by miniclip, everythink else is directly from runescape.com;

btw, how is runescape build? like how did they make it? im in school and when i have tons of free time i can play but its block, so how do i use proxi numbers or what ever i use surfshield.net to unblock sites but only works on certain ones.

I wouldn't wonder about it as I belive that it's totally legal, and not a rip. Miniclip build itself a strong reputation and I'm sure they got permission to include Runescape into their website. Like ciroxyz said, it can be done by using frames ;-)

If it was illegal, Runescape's creators would've sued Miniclip so badly already. I'm 99% sure its legal and permission was granted from Runescape's creators.As for how they put it on, I guess they added a file that contains Runescape to their site...

btw, how is runescape build? like how did they make it? im in school and when i have tons of free time i can play but its block, so how do i use proxi numbers or what ever i use surfshield.net to unblock sites but only works on certain ones.

It was created using Java programming language. Check out: https://www.oracle.com/sun/index.html
It's the corporation that develops Java.

probly a scamm and runescape sucks anyway.Why would u wanna rip someone else game,why dont u start ya own game and get ya own members.Runescape is boring to me.They added way to many features and not the game is just lame and so fake.When they didnt have all those chickens fighting at level 80 its was ok and I played it a lot.I dont play anymore ethier because I anit paying for a membership and its not fun without a membership because u can do nothing without one.I am not about to make runescape rich because its stupid.I would never pay runescape any money because they are only ripoffs and scamming people for messed up pixel.If they wanted to charge they could at least make your character look a little more realistic but they only mess with the trees and bushes.

-__________-

The got the source coding.

God, such an easy question.

Or either they got permission to use the script for Runescape. Or they could have possibly created a similar one.

Ya...That is a good question...i hadn't thought that you could rip runescape but it could.Runescape is one of the best securited games on the world.I don't the game is fully like the real runescape but misses parts.If they is the good rip...i would like to have the game..to use for my own site.But they will ask money for the rip.

It's sercurity sucks. My friend barged his way right through the database...with DOS.

why would miniclip put runescape on their site anyway? its not like many people are going to play it on that site since people play it on the main runescape site. that said, i don't think miniclip is doing anything illegal, otherwise jagex can and will sue them for millions

I heard that miniclip got a deal with runescape to put it on their site... and its not a frame... its acctualy integrated into miniclip's site. Addictinggames has something similar...