xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lethal

It's Me

hi everybody :DI'm lethal, a 17 year old guy from belgiumi switched from Xisto to this one (i think the forum is larger here)i hope i'll get hosting here because it looks like a great service and communitythe credits system is very goodand a you only need a low amount of posts :ph34r:greetzLethal

Hey lethal,Welcome to Xisto. I am also relatively new and the experience has been good. I just got hosted, so I can't speak based on a lot of experience, but it looks like a real good place to hang out, discuss stuff with others, and get to help each other, too.I hope you enjoy the stay...

Hey, lethal and welcome to Xisto! Xisto and Xisto are almost the same, just there's more stuff to talk about. It's easy to gain credits here, just remember to not spam. It cause you to loss credit, or worse, get ban from the forum.Also, if you need anykind of help with your site or whatever, feel free to ask myself or someone if I can't help or you can't reach me, usually someone is willing to help in one way ro another. :ph34r:So again, welcome to Xisto and enjoy yout stay!!

Welcome aboard, lethal! I think you made a good choice in joining the Trap 17 community/web hosting service. The people here are friendly and are willing to help you out if you run into any problems. I'm sure you'll find lots of topics and threads that'll suit your interests. If not, you can always start one up. Either way, building up the hosting credits will be easy...just as long as you follow the rules when you first signed up.Hope you enjoy your stay, and that you can come back and post often.See ya on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto lethal!I hope that you are enjoying your stay here as much as I am. This is really one of the best web-hosting services out there. The people here are extremely generous and the amount of features and services that you get here are simply amazing. Good luck on your future website; I hope to see it some day! And a short bit of advice, keep posting often; it is the key to maintaining your site and assuring that it will remain online and your account stay active. Once again, good luck and I'll see ya later!

HI lethal,Yes, the forums here is quite large with lots of varied interests. The webhosting is really great & 99.9% uptime is super..no bull !!! The forums are filled with tons of bright, helpful folks. If you have any questions just post ∧ someone will be sure to get back to you..usually faster than you can imagine. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX :ph34r: