xisto Community
bihmaniak

Hello introduction

Hello Everyone,I am bihmaniak and i am new on talk17. That's the reason i want 2 introduce myself. I have visited many other websites for hosting but this is the best i have found on the internet. The credit system i very good and the other stuff that is offered. I hope i will also get some hosting space.Greetz Bihmaniak

Hello Everyone,

I am bihmaniak and i am new on talk17. That's the reason i want 2 introduce myself. I have visited many other websites for hosting but this is the best i have found on the internet. The credit system i very good and the other stuff that is offered. I hope i will also get some hosting space.

Greetz Bihmaniak

187946[/snapback]

Hi Bihmaniak! I'm Amanda. I'm new to Xisto also. I just got my site up though. The credit system really is a good idea. It makes sure people contribute instead of just "using" Xisto. I researched a lot of free webhosting sites and this is by far the best one I found. I love it! The people here are very helpful and will help you every step of the way. Make sure you read all the directions carefully. Have fun! Good luck.

Hi Bihmaniak!  I'm Amanda.  I'm new to Xisto also.  I just got my site up though.  The credit system really is a good idea.  It makes sure people contribute instead of just "using" Xisto.  I researched a lot of free webhosting sites and this is by far the best one I found.  I love it!  The people here are very helpful and will help you every step of the way.  Make sure you read all the directions carefully.  Have fun!  Good luck.

187956[/snapback]

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your reply. I totally agree with you. I would like to see your website. So what's the url :ph34r:?

Greetz

Welcome to Xisto, bihmaniak! I'm Whitney, please to meet ya. :ph34r: Xisto is a very good hosting, with very good people. So if at anytime you need alittle help with anything, feel free to ask, someone will be willing to help you.The credit system is kind of like money you'd pay for other hosting, but it doesn't come from your pockets, it just comes from you just being active. Now that's something alot of people could do, I believe. :DAgain, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello Everyone,
I am bihmaniak and i am new on talk17. That's the reason i want 2 introduce myself. I have visited many other websites for hosting but this is the best i have found on the internet. The credit system i very good and the other stuff that is offered. I hope i will also get some hosting space.

Greetz Bihmaniak

Hey Bihmaniak,

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing you at the forums :ph34r: I think all of us here can vouch for the "best"ness of Xisto. I wanted another hosting a/c for a non-commercial club (creative writing) in college, and I simply couldn't find anything that came anywhere close to Xisto. I don't think multiple accounts are allowed in Xisto, for excellent reasons, I'm sure - I don't have a problem with that, I just want to make a case in point; namely, that Xisto is pretty much the simplest, cheapest and best hosting out there. Believe me, I have looked around :D

By the way, talk17 is an interesting alternative, although Xisto it is :(

Welcome again, and have fun!

Welcome aboard! I think you'll enjoy being part of the Xisto community. There are lot of topics and threads to suit your interests, and the people here are very supportive. As for the hosting credits, they're quite easy to build and maintain - depending on how active you are. All it takes is a bit of time on the boards and you'll have your hosting account in no time.Hope you enjoy your stay here and post as often as you like.See you on the boards!

well enjoy the many services that Xisto has to offer many topics to choose from many experts to help you out in different fields of designing as well.

Hello and welcome to Xisto bihmaniak!You've come to the right place when it comes to free web-hosting or just web-hosting itself! This place has all the right features, services, and has great reliability and support. The people here are very helpful and are always willing to help those that are in need. I wish you the best of luck on your future website and hope that I will once again get to see you in the near future.P.S. - Don't forget to keep posting; it's one of the most important things that you can do during your stay at Xisto. Keep those credits up!

welcome to Xisto bihmaniak!,As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Just a word about the credit system. It's good..but you need to apply for your hosting AS SOON AS you get 30 credits..because (apparently according to some other forum posts) the credits automatically reset to 0 (zero) when your hosting is activated..so if you have 100 credits you also lose the other 70 credits (apparently)The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends :ph34r: RGPHNX