xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
utkirbek

Law Clinic This topic is about clinical education.

Hello, all!I am going to present clinical education in Uzbekistan. There is about 6 law clinics in Uzbekistan - in Tashkent (2), Andijan(2), Namangan and Samarkand.These clinics help poor people in Uzbekistan to solve their problems linked to law or law process, in other words - law clinics give a free help in legal sphere. Advocates and professors of universities teach students how to work with clients, solce their problems and so on. Students learning and working (getting experience) in law clinics.If you are interested in my topic and have a question - ask, I'll answer!!Thank you!

Can you present the Uzbekistan law clinic politics a little bit more? Tell us something more about it, how it works and stuff.

187860[/snapback]

Of course!

First of all, hello! Thank you for your interest in my topic!

Law clinic is a branch of the University of World Economy and Diplomacy. There is International Law faculty at this university. Law clinic politics are helping poor people to defend theirselfs in courts, in other words members of Law clinincs are students who working like advocates in the courts and defend them (I mean poor people who cannot pay real advocates' work).

One more tie thank you for your interest!

So this is like "Legal Aid"? Providing legal advice and assistance to poor people.I like the idea as I'm studying law myself and I can see how expensive legal cost can be. So this does not only help poor people, but also help the students to get to practice. Do the students not need, though, the special qualification in order to be able to present a case in court? (like barrister exams etc)

well i thought Uzbekistan wasn't really stable in role of rules and laws for the people, but i guess i was wrong about that, but i bet the price isn't cheap either to get a lawyer to help out, so it small stuff or is the legal for people who want to fight the government?

Sounds cool even though I dont understand any of it. Just started school so my brain is functioning fully yet since it is all really easy. When we get into harder stuff my brain will be just fine and I will be smart again. :ph34r: I get dumb over the summer so dont ask. And please explain a little.