xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Computing Host's New Plans some questions/comments

The comments:Wow. Had I seen those plans like 2 months earlier I'd have signed up for them. SIGH now I am stuck with a 1 year contract... And the 30 days are up so I can't get a refund if I transfer out. But it's good so far so never mind. Next year maybe.The questions:What's the difference between Basic/Premium?Why can you only pay monthly for Premium?Are all the features the same?That's it I guess. Oh and.. Is there a forum for CH hosted users? It -is- okay to post about CH here on T17, right? :ph34r:

I agree, how can they provide that much space for so little? Yes it is ok to talk about Compuhosting here because they help pay for Xisto. I am not sure if you can pay yearly. The features are pretty much the same.

Computinghost is not a one man company here and things don't come up like ~~!!BOOM!!~~Here, things are discussed and then actions are taken. Every month, we have dozens of FRAUD PAYMENT cases from PayPal. Right now, We are pending 4 paypal cases for fraud. We lose money and resource.For a account like $1.95 a month, If we take $19.95 as ONE YEAR payment in advance, its ok. Because even if we lose the money, It would be around $19.95. And the loss of resources will be marginal.Now, consider Premium plan $9.99/mon. You signup for a year, it will cost 119.88 approx. That is not a small amount buddy to lose for a fraud case. And imagine, by the time, the issue resoves, the client will have 5.4 GB and 99.9 GB to SPAM! Enough to upload a MOVIE and share it on NET.We have to think about all this. However, If we have a client for 1-2 months, and they want to upgrade and pay yearly, we don't mind. There, things are verified.As for you Sir, If you want to upgrade, since you have mentioned you have been a client over a month, We wont have any problems processing your partial refund and signing you up for 1 YEAR contract.Please mail, _sales_@_computinghost.com_The features are all same. No catches.