xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

Fly The Copter

Not a bad little game, not too much going on. I only could muster 265 in the 5 minutes that I played. Can't really see playing much longer than that, however I have been known to play the dumbest flash games for a long time for no apparent reason.Just as a tip I had some pretty good luck clicking fast at about double click speed to keep the copter flying basically level, instead of bobbing up and down.

Ok I know this an addictive game...I've played it many times and once I've achieved 1200 score...but today i was able to get passed 900 only...I am putting a screenshot....I think everyone must do that. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Posted Image

omg! i have been looking for this game for ages!! i love this! its not really a game but i got soooo addcted to it!! my highest score ever was like 1.5l (1,500) i just got soo addicted to it thanx!

I am pleased to say that I got 1643 on this addicting little game. It was quite hard. If you can make it past 600, you have a good chance, once you reach 1000, it gets a lot harder and you chances go down. Anyone care to beat me? A little match maybe? Anyway, thanks for posting this jae-unit.

yeah, it`s getting hared after 750 point, and some of those walls are unreal to get over them... That sweet to get 1600 :rolleyes:!Is school my luckly place? I beat my best score with first try there - 1596 now:)!

Notice from jlhaslip:
merged per request