xisto Community
nobilius

What Is To Get Crunk crunk or krunk, so popular, but what is

:D Crunk (or krunk) is a specific type of hip hop music, based out of the southern United States, particularly Atlanta, Georgia. While most crunk-style music could be called "Dirty South" or southern rap, the reverse is not necessarily true. Eightball & MJG for example have a more "Southern funk" sound. its epitomised by the kings of crunk, lil jon and the eastside boys :ph34r:

You didn't really answer the question of the thread though: "What is to get crunk[?]". You just said that it was a specific type of rap.

Anyway, it means to be crazy and drunk. Or chronic and drunk. Read more of the definition here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crunk

Do not click if you do not want to read cuss words.

i thougt crunk was like real loud and wild stufand chicks dancing really wildeverything except sexy they just shake and shake and shake like their out of control :ph34r:so basicly i dont like that crunk stuff

Yet another new thing that I learned today. I like the way it sounds. Crunk. I am sure that if I actually listened to the music I would not like it so much. The the word crunk has a nice sound to it. It rolls off the tongue rather interestingly. Okay so I am up there in the weird meter.

I never gave any thought to crunk (except for using it as a term of endearment) and then I found out that it meant to get high and I was like, "I don't want to be crunk anymore."

I never gave any thought to crunk (except for using it as a term of endearment) and then I found out that it meant to get high and I was like, "I don't want to be crunk anymore."

206197[/snapback]

Term of endearment eh? Maybe on Shrek or something! LOL B)

Term of endearment eh?  Maybe on Shrek or something!  LOL  B)

206316[/snapback]

Well, my crush used to say some form of "That's crunk!" instead of "That's awesome/ill/tight/etc" all the time. Because I like him and think he is hysterical, I sort of adopted the habit.

Fort it was an energy drink endorsed by Lil'Jhon lol>Had no idea it was a type of music! Altho, if "crunk" is the style of hip-hop which Lil'jhon and east side boyz, then it aint bad as hip-hop goes. His voice is jus shouty, which is koo when i'm used to bands like Soulfly, Speultura and Slipknot lol

At Newgrounds, one of the options for a rating (4) is something like "This flash is Crunk! Fo Shizzle!", which I assume means something like "This flash is awesome; it's the sh**!"So, as has been said, in my mind, "crunk" means extremely good or appealing.