xisto Community
viperthepox

World Of Warcraft the best mmorpg ever?

if you have played world of warcraft most people have played beta the real game is out now and there is lag on some servers most off them you can't attack a city or the server will log every one out for 5 mins :D i would like to no if there is a game out there like world of waraft that is PvP that has skills and classer. :o thx you all :D if you play worldofwarcraft here a websit to help you http://www.thottbot.com/ all it is is[ t hot t bot.com]this website tell you all about how to lvl and skills class............

if you have played world of warcraft most people have played beta the real game is out now and there is lag on some servers most off them you can't attack a city or the server will log every one out for 5 mins :D

i would like to no if there is a game out there like world of waraft that is PvP that has skills and classer.

:D

thx you all :D

if you play worldofwarcraft here a websit to help you

http://www.thottbot.com/ all it is is[ t hot t bot.com]

this website tell you all about how to lvl and skills class............

128799[/snapback]

:D:o:D

i play a hunter here Macros

WoW Hunter Macros

This is a simple list of macros used commonly by Hunters, in no particular order (yet). Credit will be given if I know who came up with it. If you want to submit a macro for Hunters please email me, post on the forums or submit a comment at the bottom of this page.

Auto Feed Pet

From Fyodor (Warsong Realm)

Description: This macro will auto feed your pet, without you having to rummage around in your bags after clicking the feed pet icon. It will check to see that you are out of combat, if you are it will feed your pet with whatever food you have in the first slot in bag 3 (second from the left). If there is nothing in that bag slot, the macro will open bag 3 to show you the empty slot.

/script if(not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then if(not GetContainerItemLink(3, 1)) then OpenBag(3); else CastSpellByName("Feed Pet"); PickupContainerItem(3, 1); end end

Auto Switch Aspects

Description: When you use your melee weapon(s) you will automatically be in monkey mode, when you use your gun or bow you will activate your hawk mode.

Melee: Replaces the default attack button on your quickbar

/cast Aspect of the Monkey

/cast Attack

Ranged: Replaces the default Auto Shot button on your quickbar

/cast Auto Shot

/cast Aspect of the Hawk(Rank X)

Auto Mark + Pet Attack

From Decaf (Stormreaver Realm)

/cast Hunter's Mark(Rank X)

/script PetAttack()

Scatter Shot + Pet Follow

From Richochet (Unknown Realm)

/cast Scattershot()

/script PetFollow()

Note: This might also work with /script PetPassive()

i got a mage lvl60 now... kinda stupid you cant go further as lvl 60...but still its really cool to do raids and stuff :o

:D  :o  :D

i play a hunter here Macros

WoW Hunter Macros

This is a simple list of macros used commonly by Hunters, in no particular order (yet).  Credit will be given if I know who came up with it.  If you want to submit a macro for Hunters please email me, post on the forums or submit a comment at the bottom of this page.

Auto Feed Pet

Description:  This macro will auto feed your pet, without you having to rummage around in your bags after clicking the feed pet icon.  It will check to see that you are out of combat, if you are it will feed your pet with whatever food you have in the first slot in bag 3 (second from the left).  If there is nothing in that bag slot, the macro will open bag 3 to show you the empty slot.

/script if(not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then if(not GetContainerItemLink(3, 1)) then OpenBag(3); else CastSpellByName("Feed Pet"); PickupContainerItem(3, 1); end end

Auto Switch Aspects

Description:  When you use your melee weapon(s) you will automatically be in monkey mode, when you use your gun or bow you will activate your hawk mode.

Melee: Replaces the default attack button on your quickbar

/cast Aspect of the Monkey

/cast Attack

Ranged:  Replaces the default Auto Shot button on your quickbar

/cast Auto Shot

/cast Aspect of the Hawk(Rank X)

Auto Mark + Pet Attack

From Decaf (Stormreaver Realm)

/cast Hunter's Mark(Rank X)

/script PetAttack()

Scatter Shot + Pet Follow

From Richochet (Unknown Realm)

/cast Scattershot()

/script PetFollow()

Note:  This might also work with /script PetPassive()

128857[/snapback]

non off the Macros work and you can go lvl 60+ soon look at the world of warcraft sit it tell you wen it should be up

I bought this game about a month ago. I immediatly got hooked. I have played the MGS series a lot......and i thought i was addicted to that. World of Warcraft has to be one of the most addictive games ive ever played. I am now a lvl 40 Night Elf Rogue and ive just bought my mount (yay) and now trying to take down Azuragus on my own :Panyway *Must get to lvl 60 lol*

I bought this game about a month ago. I immediatly got hooked. I have played the MGS series a lot......and i thought i was addicted to that. World of Warcraft has to be one of the most addictive games ive ever played.

I am now a lvl 40 Night Elf Rogue and ive just bought my mount (yay) and now trying to take down Azuragus on my own :P

anyway *Must get to lvl 60 lol*

149220[/snapback]

Hey, dude i'm new to this game and i was thinking if you guys oculd help me out or something..and i also need credits how do u get 30 credits?? msg me back as soon as possible.

have anyone played it? i havent. i ve heard that peoples are waiting to get online. but its for faster connections like DSL. so i am not going to try because i have ISDN.

Here's my summary:I play it, I love it, it requires a good system for a good experience online, and again, I love it. It may be my first MMORPG, but it beats out Everquest any day.

Yea, I've played it for awhile and like said, it requires a good system, and if you plan on ever getting ahold of the end game content, it requires TONS of time.The game graphically is awesome, the landscaping is done so well that you'll spend tons of time just looking around when you first get in.As for saying you needed DSL, I'm not sure how true this is, i myself played Star Wars Galaxies for awhile with Dial-up and was able to kick *bottom* in pvp, but these are two completly different systems, but i would suggest you have DSL or higher if you are going to try to enjoy this game, as at times even with a fast connection it lags pretty bad, and dial-up wouldnt help one bit.If you plan on playing play on the Illidan server horde side and any of your friends, i'd be willing to help you get a helping hand if ya needed.

id like to try wow out sometime soon too..dunno when though..:huh:but last news i heard was about the wow team confirmed that BlizzCon attendees will be able to go hands-on with a playable sneak peek of the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion. ....hmm..id like to try that out.. ~ and also even for those who wont be able to attend BlizzCon, i wont be surprised if game mags have those events covered up already around the time of the event will feature in-depth previews they have~

I am a Warlock on level 65! :)

192761[/snapback]

is that a Everquest char?

WoW is hands down the best RPG online game's to date. Well for now anyways some day they may get beat by another game.

WoW is the first game i was willing to pay to play online what really instrested me was Warcraft.....lol