xisto Community
Tonny

A Money Is Important? all that she wants

what dou you think. is it important to be rich, drive fast cars, and be good looking to atract her?girls talk to us boys. show us that we have wrong.tell us about true love. come on girls. dont be afraid!

Round -- Despite the bad grammar I totaly understood that.

Tonny -- I may be a guy but I don't think all girls go for money, cars, and stuff like that. If that's all a girl cares about, dump her. A girl should love you for your personality.

But hey, I'm just a guy.

ok, I'm not female as well but I'll give you a quote from a very good friend of mine:

well, we don't go for money, cars and good looks ... but if you don't find a girl which loves you the way you are than money, a great car and good looks are certainly something you should have if you want to get a girl - but beware: she won't be in love with you but with your money...

Hey guys. Men and women are equal. Right? If a man loves to climb mountains there are women loves to climb mountains too. If a girl just after for the possession of a certain guy a there's also a man who think that way. My point here is that we are only people. Sometimes are needs and desires are the same as other. If your a guy...it is important to be rich, drive fast cars, and be good looking to attract.......a woman that need those things.I think that woman who needs those things are experiencing poverty.But do you think women will want all of that if a they already have that?In psychology: We human after for the things we dont have. am i right?When it comes to attraction it is a plus points for men for having all those things. Buy hey i have a friend with that above criteria you mentioned but still he dont have a girlfriend. You know why? Because of Personality! The important is Personality! Even if your're ugly if you have personality...you rocksWhat do you think Girls?Im a guy... its just my name a girl. :-)

Well, money, looks, and stuff like that IS attractive to woman. BUT that does not mean if you dont have any of that, that you can't attract woman! For example woman like tall guys. This is a fact. But if you are not tall you are probably not going to grow overnight, so what to do?Well, you can use your PERSONALITY to be attractive. Humor, intelligence, creativity, art, anything can be used to attract women. Of course, you must posses those :huh:Good news is that this is something you can change or "upgrade". If you dont have a sense of humor, get a comedy book! If you are not an artist, practice and become one. So, the key is to know what the girl you are interested in looks for, and then be it.One thing that I think all women love (unless they are somekind of freaks) is HUMOR! So, study it a bit more...

Heh, the whole love funda has been completely beyond me, and most likely it will stay that way.But I imagine even if I did get caught up in the love thing, material attributes such as looks, or money, would probably matter the least. I wouldn't deliberately look for someone poverty stricken to fall for (!), but I think it's more about having a sense of understanding and communication than knowing that the corresponding bank balance is non trivial.I suppose the idea is to not to do anything deliberate to attract attention - just be yourself and if a relationship has the potential to click, then it probably will :angry:

It is not important, i think that girls want something more. Not just fast cars or money they want to be treated like quins. So they are spending your money like real quins but they are then good to you in bed.

Mm.. I guess stuff like that would help in getting a girl's attention, but you have to have a good personality to back it up, or not many of them will stick around. Even people without that stuff will get girls eventually, if they're nice or friendly.. it just might take longer for people to notice them (even short people, Ciro :P!)I will say one thing, though.. although I don't particularly care how 'attractive' a guy is, I do care if he knows how to use deodorant XD No smelly fanboys for me :P