xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

Battlefield 2 So what do you guys think about BF2

Hi all,What do you guys think about BF2? The graphics, from what i have seen, are amazing, but for optimum play you need a powerful graphics card, and I mean powerful!The minimum card is a nVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 series :ph34r:

At my look it seems to be amazing, so iv'e dowloaded the demo (with cause that my dowload limit has been rised with 1.5Gb and i was 3 days on smallband.) but after installing it wouldn't run. So as i thought my graphics card isn't good enough :( (I've got a Nvidea Geforce 4400 TI :ph34r: ) so there are 2 ways i can take. 1. I buy a new graphics card (but the problem is that i have no money :D)2. I leave BF2 for what it is and i play BF1 or another game.

I have a top of the line computer which configuration i've posted in a different topic before ( and video adapter is GeForce 6800GT). I am running BF2 on high settings and not getting any lag or anything. I think this game is amazing but also has its flaws. One of the things that i liked about the game is that everything looks more realistic and more guns are available. One thing that i do not lke is that it requires a powerful pc which not many people have. If BF2 could be ran on a p2 or p3 atleast would be even better.

I have a top of the line computer which configuration i've posted in a different topic before ( and video adapter is GeForce 6800GT). I am running BF2 on high settings and not getting any lag or anything. I think this game is amazing but also has its flaws. One of the things that i liked about the game is that everything looks more realistic and more guns are available. One thing that i do not lke is that it requires a powerful pc which not many people have. If BF2 could be ran on a p2 or p3 atleast would be even better.

187815[/snapback]

Yeah, you got a pretty powerful GFX Card there... I'm surprised that

Ā  i have radeon 9550 xt

...can run it... I'm guessing on rather low specs? My GFX card isn't good enough for it by a long shot (GeForce2MX) but I have heard that BF2 is pretty damn cool, but helicopters and stuff are hard to control?

Yeah i tried all the maps available in single player to test out new weapons and vehicles that the game has etc. The helicopters and jetplanes are awesome. However they are both very hard to control, i find best way to fly either of them is without using the mouse due to the sensitivity of the mouse ( no matter what you set it to) all the turns you are going to make are going to be very sharp and drastic and everntually you will crash into a tree and blow up :ph34r:It's fun that you can get into a jet plane and then fly it to the enemy side and then jump out with a parachute so the plane crashes into enemy base.. i try to do that every time but barely ever get to the point of jumping out before crashing lol.

Don't bother playign offline. . its pretty awful.Online thou its great and has some really great maps.There are problems with usual retards who ruin games of this nature, the skins and skins are a bit blury, but the player models are really well made. Also all the vehciles nfor eahc side are carbon copies for balancing purposes so thats a good and bad point.Just wait for Mods such as Forgotten hope and Point of Existence, which will improve the game bassicly :ph34r:system wise. . . you will need a highend rig to run it well on full settings.

I have an nVIDIA FX 5200 (128mb) suposedly unsupported, but it works ok, i have 512Mb RAM, i am soon to upgrade my graphocs card to a 256Mb model and get 1Gb extra RAM (motherboard has dual chanel) and it should be sweet, as for the game, I love it!

i think bf2 is one of the best games i have ever played .....the graphic is brilliant and amazing and The minimum card is a nVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 series and this is very amazing too....the graphic is too good and the game play is nice too and i enjoyed playing it .....i think it is the best game that i have ever played..... :huh:

well im dling the demo ill see if i can run it is it worth buying the full version???if so i will lol when i get the money that is...Yeah ive heared great things but never have actually experinced them so i hope it lives up to what u guys say it is!

ni one can tell you if you like a game, and to buy it, you have to decide for yourself, thats what the demos are for :huh:as for gameplay, it has been inproved ALOT in the 3rd patch, patch 3 fixes a few bugs and improves gameplay aot :P

The game is quite good, but it is a major system hog. 1 GB of RAM is barely enough, even when coupled with a GeForce 6800 Ultra graphics card and an AMD 64 processor. I can only get the game to run w/out lag on 1024x768 32 Bit High Detail with no Anti-Aliasing (but, surprisingly, with Battlefront and Battlefront 2 I can get 1280x1024 32 Bit High Detail with 4x Anti-Aliasing).My personal favorite part of BF2 is flying fighters (F-35 JSF is my fave for the game, wish they would put F/A-22 Raptor in though...). My favorite class alternates between Assault and Anti-Tank depending on which is needed more.

Hi all,

What do you guys think about BF2? The graphics, from what i have seen, are amazing, but for optimum play you need a powerful graphics card, and I mean powerful!

The minimum card is a nVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 seriesĀ  :lol:

187472[/snapback]

i agree thats the mine problam if you wanna play good games you have to have a very powerfull computer and now its very fast developing around computers so practicly if you want to play all the best games you have to have hell a lot money. :)