xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milovoriel

Who Rocks Your World ?

Even at my age you can still have little crushes .... I just wondered who, at the moment rocks your world? .... someone who when you see their face in a magazine or in a movie or on TV etc, makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up on end? .... who in fantasy land is the person you'd most like to date, if it wasn't for the fact that you're too much of a nonentity for your paths to ever cross??

Mine has been and probably will be for the near future, Viggo Mortensen, aka LOTR's "Aragorn" .... it's my secret shame that I still have the ability to have a wee crush on some abstract celebrity .... what am I like ?? .... however, it keeps me young at heart .... there's life in the old girl yet !!! .... I could wax lyrical about La Mortensen for hours but I'll spare you that particular joy! ....

So come on folks .... share!Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

I love a girl for four yours know.But I still haven't date with her.We aren't in love.But I love her i don't know if she loves me.But consider..i see her every day at school every place.It makes me terrible.I couldn't speak to her much.But I have to do much work at school..But next week there is a good film maybe i will go with her to the movie.I hope !!! :ph34r:

It depends on what you mean by 'rocks your world'... If you mean as in love... Of course it will be my beautiful Girl Friend who I would love above anyone and can say we're in a very happy relationship, but this isn't to do with my relationship with my Girl friend, so I won't go into that :P.If you mean as in role model/hero... It has to be David Caruso, I adore him as an actor and not necessary himself as a role model, but a person who cares for all the good people in life called Horatio Caine in a drama called C.S.I. Miami. I may not be an actor myself, but the way he does things I really like and every day I wish I could be more like him, but still I believe everyone is on this Earth for a reason, and I shouldn't be swayed by other people and follow my own path in life.Well that's a bit about me-Tom.