xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

Bomb In British Government NEWS

For 1 hour ago in british gouverment in croatia exploded bomb. one person ( croatian) is injured but hes out of life danger. police is now on crime scene. more about this tonight. or on your tv.

I'm glad to hear that noone got killed and that this croatian guy will probably make it through :ph34r:Please tell us more about this incident, I wasn't at home tonight for the news and I didn't read about this on my favorite news sites yet...

For 1 hour ago in british gouverment in croatia exploded bomb. one person ( croatian) is injured but hes out of life danger. police  is now on crime scene. more about this tonight. or on your tv.

187460[/snapback]

Hehe... Whole that story about bomb in british gouverment in Zagreb finished on a bit funny way... Now, don't think that I'm happy because bomb exploded, cause I judge any act of that kind.. But it is funny that a man that brought bomb into the british gouverment is the same man that was injured! And his story is quite funny... He did that

just to delay his jail sentence... I'm glad that no one else was hurt...

Tonny, puno pozdrava iz Beograda!

can you say dumb@ZZ of the century. that thats stupidity right there for you. hopefully he lost some body parts too.

It doesn't just sound stupid, it is extremly stupid. And while croatian police tried to figure it out who brought bomb into the british embassy, guy was sleeping in local hospital... And instead to leave early in the morning, he confessed that he done it... Imagine that... :huh: He put TNT in the envelope, and opened it when he entered the building. At least he had enough brain not to blow him self up, and he came out with small injuries... Pathetic, but funny... :P