xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

How To Hook Up

I like this girl and i wanna hook up with her but im not gonna go and ask," you wanna go out with me"(well i did, but that was a long time ago) so how should i ask? :P

Notice from snlildude87:
This does not belong in the Dating Stories forum.Moving to Dating Advice
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I'm a little confused...you asked her once to go out with you?And what did she told you?Maybe I didn't understand you well,but if you did that once why wont you did that again? :ph34r:

well uurhm it aint that difficult is itthe solution to this problem is like always : GET DRUNK and do it (but not to drunk or you'll find yourself passed out somewhere on a bench in the local park or something :D)nono i was just kiddin well i think that you just have to be yourself around her, talk to her, get to learn her better, but dont ruch it :ph34r:and always say hi and smile to her when you see her on the street or at school or something :(

It's hard to get in a situation when I'm comfortable like that.

188032[/snapback]

It is. For some people "comfort" comes faster, some need more TIME. But eventualy you will get it. If you want a particular girl, try experimenting on some other girl you dont really like to see what works, then use that material on that girl you like. This way if you srew up it does not really matter because you dont want that girl anyway!

God I'm so smart :ph34r:

I hope you don't plan on just walking up to this girl and asking her to hook up. I hate when guys just think that you like them. You should probably check and see if she even likes you. If you asked her out before and she said no and your friendship hasn't gotten closer then you have no hope and should turn back. If your on good terms just take her out sometime. Go to dinner or a movie, ya know the typical.

I hope you don't plan on just walking up to this girl and asking her to hook up.  I hate when guys just think that you like them.  You should probably check and see if she even likes you.  If you asked her out before and she said no and your friendship hasn't gotten closer then you have no hope and should turn back.  If your on good terms just take her out sometime.  Go to dinner or a movie, ya know the typical.

194708[/snapback]

Yeah amanda your right when your turned down and you havent got any closer do you think your gonna get a diferent answer?

YOU GETTA TAKE THAT AS A NO!!