xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AmandaB78

Addictions To Candy Is it just me?

I think that I have a serious problem. I am addicted to candy. I need candy with me always. I have cravings for every kind of candy you can think of. I can spend all my money on candy and eat everything in a day. I'm not a big person. I'm only 5'2" and I only weigh 105lbs. I think this might be a problem. It's kind of like gambling but not as bad. I waste all my money on candy at least.

Ohhh! Evil candy ><. I don't really eat candy. Probably why I'm 75 pounds.(crap, did I just say that?). And yes, I'm 15. I drink soda, 1-2 cans a day. meh. Candy loses it's...pazaz I guess. Only good can't would be butterscotch. You should treat candy as a drug. Since you can't do drugs, you can't eat candy :P. And basically, candy is a drug, you get addictid, some get..husky, have a heartaattack and die. SO what's the different?Just something to think about, maybe you'll quit now that you know candy gives you heartattacks(if you eat uber amounts)

Yeah! Candy ownz! I like all kinds of candies as well but I don't spend alot of money on them because, it's just a waste of money :/.I liek candybars the most, Snickers, Mars, Bounty, Twix are my favourite but these days I also eat alot of Mono(?) chocolate bars.Then, I like gummies! You know, like those coca-cola bottle shaped gummy candies, and those little bears and everything that looks like gum :ph34r:.I also like a GOOD chocolate, Milka is my favourite but can eat all kinds except those with razines, yuck!, I also like Praline, mmm, expensive but goooooood.Emm, what else? Don't know really, ANYTHING that looks like candy :D.

Its weird..when I was little I adored candy..candy this candy that...everyday candy candy candy....sweet sweet....but now....I only want things that are salt like natural chips, en toasts tapas! Weird...I went from sweet to salt..

Sugar is addictive. To some people, they consider it to be a drug as well. Many believe that sugar makes people hyper, but tests have shown that it actually makes you more relaxed. There is no daily recommended intake of sugar at all. If you went your entire life without sugar, you would be fine. Sugar has also shown to make people age faster, and increases your chance of getting cancer. Hopefuly these points will discourage you wanting to have sugar all the time.What I would suggest is seeing your family doctor for some professional advice. That would be the best thing to do.If you don't want to see your doctor, I would suggest to have natural sugars found in fruits such as apples, oranges and grapes instead. If you're going to have pop, try a low calorie one with aspertane (fake sugar) or a reduced sugar drink. Avoid cool-aid, and try for some 100% pure orange juice instead.Sugar is addictive and bad for you! I hope you can get over your craving gradually. Good luck! :ph34r:

I used to eat candy all the time when i was little. But then i grew up, and now I don't really sweets as much. But you should seek some help on the web, or tell your doctor at your next check up. :ph34r: LOL

For some unknown reason, I don't eat that much candy. I only eat when I someone gives it to me. I hardly ever buy candy from stores.

I'm just liek that lol. But I don't think your really Addicted to candy lol. Its just that you like it and you don't really know how to control your cravings. Good luck. I'm eating candy right now :ph34r:

I am not a big candy fan but there is this one candy I crave so bad. The only time I can find them are at Halloween. It's this fruity Tootsie roll... mmm I'm just getting shivers thinking about them. I swear I make my mom buy these every Halloween for the kids and I always end up eatting them so we end up out of candy early. I have an addiction to Diet Coke though, it's really bad. I drink like a 2L a day or sometimes 3L's a day. If I don't get my coke fix I get really cranky. It's almost as bad as being addicted to cigarettes. I bet I've spent almost 600$ + a year just for Coke. I was never this way when I drank regular Coke, I drank it maybe twice a week. Now I go through a bottle like that. It's really disturbing... my friends always say "Jeez, you've always got a Coke" or "My God, slow down on the Coke".