xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

Political Parties Vote what party you are

What Political party are YOU?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm favoring direct governing rather than having a government which I may try to change only once every couple of years, so I can't give you any names ... well, if I have to name my favorite president of the USA it'd probably be Nader...by the way, we had elections in Germany today and it looks like most politicians which screwed up during the last three years will be in office again - most people know that this is a bad choice but still better than what we could get if we elected the other party...

I vote because you must get your voice on the government.I have chosen for democrat.I am a democrat.And so I think that is the best choice.If you take a look at Bush..he doesn't do anything but he is also a republican....and he only's thinks on money.

I'd probably vote for none of the above, whether I lived in the States, Canada or even in Japan. The way I see it, I think many polititians end up failing to keep their election promises after they win.