xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

First Love! does it hurts

here s my story.i really loved my girlfriend. but she didnt loved me. she was cheating me with my best friend. should i forgive them?tell me your stories!

best advice drop the girlfriend and forgive the friend but let your friend know your trust with him is gone for now at least.

here s my story.

i really loved my girlfriend. but she didnt loved me. she was cheating me with my best friend. should i forgive them?

tell me your stories!

187222[/snapback]

Yes! This is the worst situation possible. Don't worry, eventually they will grow up. You just have to be the stronger one who doesn't let it bother you. Don't take her back leave them alone for a little while , eventually you will be tje better person in the situation. Did your best friend apologize? If they apologize, accept their apology but don't forget what they did.

For your sake and sanity do forgive but don't forget and move on. Wish them happiness because you reap the seeds you sow. Who is to say her new boyfriend won't cheat with her best friend. Karma knows no boundries and she works in mysterious way. I guarantee if somethig happens between them your the first person there gonna call for help or advice. Do not concern yourself with these 2 any longer.Me on the other hand my first love was my ex of 7 years. He cheated on me with someone who was suppose to be a friend and a gurl from London that he met on the computer. She would come to NY to visit her family and see him. He lied to her about me then left me here in NY while he went on vacation to London to see her. He even sent me emails while he was over there with her. He and I were together for 5 years when he cheated and after spending another 2 years with him and seeing he wouldn't stop cheating I walked away on christmas that just passed. First love can hurt like hell but it can also be as sweet as sin.

love always hurts, unless its not REAL. i've never been REALLY in love... so thats okay.. for me but i dont wanna feel the feeling... i already cry my eyes out because my mom doesnt let me go somewhere. (; hehe

I think that the word love is thrown around too much these days. It used to mean something, but now anyone who's been going out for a week is "in love," but then the next day they hate each other.Also I don't believe in unrequited love. True love has to be mutual, or else it's just infatuation. If you "love" someone but they don't "love" you back it can't be actual love.

Hey... at least your first love didn't turn out to be a phychopath like mine did... he was a bit unhinged after a while. Sweet as anything when it all started... but faster and faster he became all possessive, and eventually he lost it. I was rather scared to breakup with him, and was glad that I did it over the phone, despite how much I hate that way. Afterwards a lot of wierd stuff started happening, and then one day I just never saw him again.A couple friends told me that they saw him not that long ago... and he looked pretty looped. Apparently he was even committed for a while. Scary stuff when you are young. But I should have seen some of it coming I would have thought. Perhaps I was 'blinded by love'?

I think you should lay low for a while, but try to repair the relationship with your friend more than the one with your ex-girlfriend (if you even want to). Even though what your friend did may hurt, friendship can last through almost anything and your friends are there for you because they care about you (most of the time), not because they want to get into your pants.