xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

that thing looks like a deep friend tasmanian devil. and really fake lol. all these stories are really funny, wild creatures or aliens zapping the life out of cows and stuff. i find it really amusing. this guy was really poor in comparision to others i've seen. tehre are so many variations of what the thing looks like, hard to tell whos telling the truth, rather if any of it is the truth. i dont believe it, the site u directed us to was so stupid... didnt have any professionality watsoever. looked like garbage, i could put a site together better than them. ;]

Yea alien from space draining live stock? Sounds like some bored latin kid was like lets mix aliens and vampires and scare teh hell out of people. It worked everyone is scared i remmeber scareing a little kid was a bald cat and he was was so scared he cried well he was 13.

Haha they had a Jackie Chan Adventures show about this. Well heres another picture.. :)

Posted Image

Anyhoo I personally don't think this is real, just another mexican folk tale. If goats are dying, it's probally just some other animal doing it.

Edited by Bradley (see edit history)

Poor goats.. An article about how Chupacabras work can be found at howstuffworks.com. This site has the most strange and unusual (aswell as usual) articles about how things work, and they even considered the Chupacabra to be one of their articles (it must be famous!) so check it out. You'll see the image looks very different from the one in this topic :) .

I think The 'el chupacabra' if at all exists than it has to be some science experiment gone wrong just like those old science horror movies. I dont think any alien would be so stupid to have been stranded on earth for so long if he is smart enough to have exceptional skills in hiding his tracks. Moreover his being a 'being from hell' sound just like the idea of hellboy to me, you know straight out of comics.

It looks more like a hybrid of some kind of animal than aliens to me. And thanks for the link Radioactive :P

It's really funny to see this: :)

# Name: El Chupacabra# Nickname: Chupa
# Alias: El Vampiro de Moca
# Closest "known" relative: Jersey Devil
# Height: 4.5 to 5.5 feet
# Weight: unknown
# Eyes: very large, often red
# Build: quasi-simian-kangaroo-reptile
# Likes: goats, chickens, cows, horses, dogs, cats, ducks, travel
# Dislikes: bright, shining lights
# Favorite hangouts: Guanica, Puerto Rico; Canovanas, Puerto Rico; Klamath Falls, Oregon; Miami, Florida; Calama, Chile; Juarez, Mexico; Sonora, Mexico

Isnt it cool? It has it's own nickname, alias, favourite hangouts and etc :)
Edited by Radeon (see edit history)

I am very interested in the term Chupacabra. I used to watch the Dexter Laboratory's series on cartoon network, I do catch it everynow and then too. I thought it was some mythological creature which eats goats. I didn't even know that they actually existed in real life. It is really fantastic to know about these creatures because you never know. Other creatures like mermaids ... etc, those which are not of the regular world you see. Back on the Chupacabra, it looks like a vampire bat on 4 legs and on top of that, it has a human touch to it on its face.

I remember when nobody could explain what thing was doing this to those sheeps... I had never seen it's face before, but I could tell you with completely sure that it was a fake image... Who would believe on that? HUAauhhaU... I've searched on google and I found a animal similar to a kangooro also... Is it the real one?

I dont think they are real.. Looks pretty much mythological creatures... Anyway, if they do exist, i would take it and unleash it on my math lecturer !!!! Does this creature exist in any mythological stories ?? Maybe another one of those creatures alongside dragons, unicorns ,mermaids etc.,,

Well, I'm not an expert however at the begining people thought it might be wolves... You know... those animals which we are used to. However a few days after some "forensics?" realized that it couldn't be a bit from any animal they were familiarized with... I haven't followed the news so I don't know anything about it however the picture I've found on google seemed to be very real and acceptable to me.

I used to use an 'unshopped' version of that chupucabra Bradley posted as my MSN picture; funny looking thing isnt it? It wouldnt surprise me too much if the lil thing was real or at least based in truth, after reading about real-life "mermaids" (Sirenomelia) I can believe in the existance of just about anything. :) Although... it seems more likely to me that it would be a mutated dog/canine-like animal than the illustrations on that howstuffworks page. Those pictures reminded me more of really old horror movies involving swamps than a livestock-snatcher. :)

If a chupacabra was real, wouldn't there be more reports of strange deaths in Puerto Rican livestock? Even if there was, we might discount it as tabloid story, but surely if they were a real threat some real proof would have been brought forth by now. We live in the era of computers, cameras, and satelite imaging, it seems unlikely that such a creature would be able to remain hidden for long. Dependence on domesticated animals would mean they would have to be located near human outposts.It's just as likely someone had a crazy neighbor...This is not to say that Nessie, Big Foot, the Yettie, and mermaids do not exist :lol:

Well i was seen this thing about the chupacabra on national geographic channel and they've done a lot of things to catch it... one guy once made a thing to trick the chupacabra: he left a lamb outside and camped there for hours, until he saw some weird creature and shot it... the creature ran away and some days later he found it's bones in the jungle. That was just a dog :blink: LOL! They've found a lot of proofs like this one but they were all... let me say, stupid. Nonsense. So, since nobody ever found a real chupacabra, no pictures, no bones, I don't belive it does exist...